Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Chonie - Massage and Happy Ending - Forest Hill  (Read 7325 times)

Offline Private Member

External Link/Members Only

I do like to indulge in a massage from time to time and saw this advert on Gumtree that sparked my interest as in the area at the time...I also have a thing for oriental ladies  :D

Anyway, appointment booked and I met Chonie at her terraced house in a decent enough part of Forest Hill. The massage takes place in one of her bedrooms on what is definitely the best massage bed I've has the pleasure to be massaged on. Must have cost a few quid that....

Anyway Chonie is a mature Thai lady (40s maybe) - not very tall, but attractive in my humble opinion with a nice figure...although on my visit she remained clothed. It's £50 for the hour, and for that I got a very good massage with the chatty and friendly Chonie

For just an extra £10 I also got a very satisfying happy ending. I can't be sure what more is on offer, although with hindsight I suspect I could have negotiated more. Maybe next time - and there will be a next time

I can't seem to copy the Gumtree advert text in - so her number is 07701 347901
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:02:41 pm by Private Member »

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

I do like to indulge in a massage from time to time and saw this advert on Gumtree that sparked my interest as in the area at the time...I also have a thing for oriental ladies  :D

Anyway, appointment booked and I met Chonie at her terraced house in a decent enough part of Forest Hill. The massage takes place in one of her bedrooms on what is definitely the best massage bed I've has the pleasure to be massaged on. Must have cost a few quid that....

Anyway Chonie is a mature Thai lady (40s maybe) - not very tall, but attractive in my humble opinion with a nice figure...although on my visit she remained clothed. It's £50 for the hour, and for that I got a very good massage with the chatty and friendly Chonie

For just an extra £10 I also got a very satisfying happy ending. I can't be sure what more is on offer, although with hindsight I suspect I could have negotiated more. Maybe next time - and there will be a next time

I can't seem to copy the Gumtree advert text in - so her number is 07701 347901
Chontichar Thai Massage

Warm and friendly massage by mature Thai ladies. Our masseuses are qualified by The Watpo Thai traditional medical and ayuravate association by Wat Po and Chetawan schools, THAILAND. We are ready to welcome you to our relaxing massage style.

Our meticulous care and services:
⦁ General Thai massage.
⦁ Traditional Thai-Swedish massage.
⦁ Working hours: Monday-Friday (from 10am - 6pm).
⦁ Cost of services: Whole-body massage £50 per an hour.
⦁ Bath and shower room is provided for customers.
⦁ Refreshments in comfortable surroundings.
⦁ Advanced booking is required via a phone call.
⦁ Our place is in Forest Hill area with 10 minutes walking from Forest Hill railway station. (off the south circular)
⦁ free parking area is available.
⦁ For further enquiry and checking availability please contact 07701347901 (Chonie)

Offline bellyboy

I called her on the off chance the other day that she might be free at the last minute. She was but made a point of knowing which website I was referring to in contacting her, as that determined the price of £50. I turned up at the appointed agreed time (about an hour later) to discover no-one about. It turned out she had gone to the shops to pick something up in her car, and was at great pains to tell me what it was she was picking up (I had switched off to some extent I can't even recall what she was on about).  She was only a few mins late so no big deal really. When she opened the front door for us both to enter I discovered a puppy dog that runs around the house. Anyway I was led up to the massage room, which also has a double bed in it, and was invited to undress by the massage table where there was a clothes stand. As I was undressing she was making small talk but then asked whether I wanted hr for £10 extra. By this point I was naked and about to take position on the table. I said okay but then she asked to pay her first. I know this can be the norm in such circumstances but have always resented the lack of trust this implies so I said I would rather pay at the end. She didn't back down and then I realised the vibe had departed from the situation and so I put my clothes on again and left. She looked gobsmacked. Perhaps I was having a bad day for this level of touchiness but just felt I didn't want to go ahead in such an environment. I can't comment, therefore, on the skills involved in massage or otherwise but in terms of creating the right atmosphere it was a 'no'.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 11:04:03 am by bellyboy »

Offline LLPunting

I called her on the off chance the other day that she might be free at the last minute. She was but made a point of knowing which website I was referring to in contacting her, as that determined the price of £50. I turned up at the appointed agreed time (about an hour later) to discover no-one about. It turned out she had gone to the shops to pick something up in her car, and was at great pains to tell me what it was she was picking up (I had switched off to some extent I can't even recall what she was on about).  She was only a few mins late so no big deal really. When she opened the front door for us both to enter I discovered a puppy dog that runs around the house. Anyway I was led up to the massage room, which also has a double bed in it, and was invited to undress by the massage table where there was a clothes stand. As I was undressing she was making small talk but then asked whether I wanted hr for £10 extra. By this point I was naked and about to take position on the table. I said okay but then she asked to pay her first. I know this can be the norm in such circumstances but have always resented the lack of trust this implies so I said I would rather pay at the end. She didn't back down and then I realised the vibe had departed from the situation and so I put my clothes on again and left. She looked gobsmacked. Perhaps I was having a bad day for this level of touchiness but just felt I didn't want to go ahead in such an environment. I can't comment, therefore, on the skills involved in massage or otherwise but in terms of creating the right atmosphere it was a 'no'.

This should be a separate review.
It's not unreasonable for the girls to ask for the money first as plenty of arseholes try to get freebies.  That'll be why some parlours up their base rates to include HR.  You have to earn respect.
Once an SP knows you I've found that many are more casual about when the payment is made which does indeed improve the vibe if you're a GFE type.