Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol parlours  (Read 4317 times)

Nobodyknows

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site after my first experience this evening!

I was passing through Bristol and after finding this great site with lots of very helpful info I found a few parlours, after reading lots of different threads I finally decided to pop by 'Central Massage' in old market.

I was quite pleased with my visit but it's my first time and have no experience whatsoever. There was about 6 different women, nothing amazing in my eyes but then again I have no idea what to expect they didn't look or come across as rough and drugged up type of women? The club it's self was very tidy and clean, it was a fairly nerve easing place and the rooms were very nice - much more than I expected. The only problem I seemed to have was my time passed very quick and also very limited on touching. As Ive also read on here maybe very basic but for the price of £45 it seemed good and much cheaper than other places around Bristol?

So all in all it would be great to hear some experienced views on this club, the women here (obviously they weren't all there) and the same with other parlours and their women in the Bristol area? Would it be worth making this a regular, I seem limited with my budget to many of the places? Ive also read 'tops massage' in St Phillips is around the same cost, but it seemed closed?

I would be most grateful for any time taken in replies, experience and any help given.

Cheers & all the best,

:dance:

ddrew

Tops has the appearance of being closed, broken door bell and a broken window etc etc. One inside and in a room its adequate.

Have to say been there a few times in the last couple of weeks. Its a good shout if you find yourself with half an hour spare, want some quick relief and haven't time to organise yourself something more interesting. Best of all its £40

Girls ….have seen a stunning small waisted, big titted pretty Romanian that was very enthusiastic ( for parlour standards )and a couple of mid thirties English girls that were pleasant enough ( for £40 ). I am told there is a pretty Ebony girl that also works there but our paths haven't crossed yet

Having said that if you put some effort in its worth going through AW, spending bit more and trying to get a bit more than covered oral and a quick missionary shag

Nobodyknows

Yeah it looked very closed to me, I wasn't sure if this was a permanent thing or if I just had bad timing? Are these the only two parlours in Bristol with a cheap rate and somewhere decent to stop off when passing by? The others seem to have a price around £70?

Yeah the girls seemed nice there, I was worried for the price and a few things I had read they might be some middle aged skagheads. But I must say at least the half a dozen women I seen looked of good standards. As for the ebony women she was my choice, of course unless there is more than one then I can't be certain we're on about the same one. The one I chose (can't remember her name for the life of me) was very well presented, chatty & polite, genuinely seemed to enjoy are time together and even complimented me on how good I was. Only down side was covered oral for a extra free, no return and very limited on touching. I presume these rules are standard in all parlours unless extra fees are forked out?

This is a very good point, I have come across AW and do certainly plan on using it. I just though at times a parlour would be a bit more convenient for me rather than chasing emails etc (unless they have phone number on their profile) and booking in advanced would be awkward due to not knowing exactly what time or even day I'll be passing through Bristol.   

Do you have any other experience with any other similar cost parlours and the quality of women there? Or in fact any I should avoid, with poor quality of women etc..?

Thanks for the reply and information, I'm very grateful!  :thumbsup:

Nobodyknows

Can anyone add any more advice/help to this topic? I'd be very grateful!  :cool:

Offline UltrasForLife

I think this is advice on topic: don't go to fucking run-down parlours...you aint getting anything good from that long-term. You may be lucky here and there but in the end it won't be worth it... Just try one of the cheaper alternatives from AW and call it a day. This is not the north where parlours/agencies seem to rule punting world.

Nobodyknows

I think this is advice on topic: don't go to fucking run-down parlours...you aint getting anything good from that long-term. You may be lucky here and there but in the end it won't be worth it... Just try one of the cheaper alternatives from AW and call it a day. This is not the north where parlours/agencies seem to rule punting world.

Seems like fair advice, but parlours are a bit more convenient for me as it will be more a last minute stop without arranging times etc...

From my experience there I wouldn't say it was run down, was much better than I was expecting for the cheaper price option. But I have no experience at all as I mentioned.

Cheers for you're advice, much appriciated!  :thumbsup: 

Pauly447

I use Aw and Parlours and i find nothing wrong with central as it is clean and a good selection of girls.  I have had some good punts at parlours. Even with AW i have turned up to smelly houses and the girls are not the girl in the photo. People slag parlours and dont even use them and some have never been in one.   :yahoo: :yahoo:

BristolP

........ parlours are a bit more convenient for me as it will be more a last minute stop without arranging times etc...

You could take a list of independent WG phone numbers with you, and make a last minute call. No need to arrange an appointment in advance.
To be fair I have never been in a parlour and have no idea how good or bad they are.

Edit. I hadn't read Pauly447 post before posting my reply.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 07:37:44 pm by BristolP »

Nobodyknows

I use Aw and Parlours and i find nothing wrong with central as it is clean and a good selection of girls.  I have had some good punts at parlours. Even with AW i have turned up to smelly houses and the girls are not the girl in the photo. People slag parlours and dont even use them and some have never been in one.   :yahoo: :yahoo:

I was happy with central, club itself was very tidy, rooms were nice and so was the women. The entrance is maybe a bit public - how do people deal with this problem? The price was the best I could find in Bristol so all in all I would say very pleased.

Where else do you go, how do they compare with prices and girls etc...?

Cheers for the replies everyone!  :)

SteveNova

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Services on offer are limited, so are there extra costs for OWO, DFK etc which would be added to the £45 for 30 minutes?

Nobodyknows

Does anyone have any experience and opinions of 'The massage club' prices and women there etc...?

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Nobodyknows

And also any info on 'tops massage' I went to visit Friday but when I arrived the place looked very closed, I tried to call the number but it just rang and rang. I'm wandering is this a permanent thing or just bad timing and closed for the night/few days?

If anyone has any information I would be grateful!  :)

Offline 123Mel456

Has anyone used Adam & eve lately in bristol?
Gonna be workig virtually opposite the place so wondered ifi ti was worth a try or anything better in that vacinity

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Does anyone have any experience and opinions of 'The massage club' prices and women there etc...?

Cheers  :thumbsup:

£70 for half an hour.
This was my punting haunt of choice about 5 years ago.
It used to have some fantastic girls there.
Gone to shit now with over the hill mooses and shite EEs with attitude.
I'd rate the Ambassadors over the Club.

Offline GoodIdea

The club was 80 an half hour when I was there recently. Not a great place but the girl I saw was good as I recall.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

The club was 80 an half hour when I was there recently. Not a great place but the girl I saw was good as I recall.

What was she called.
Can you give a discription?

Offline GoodIdea

What was she called.
Can you give a discription?
It's my most recent review.

Offline 123Mel456

It was Adam & Eve club i was trying to find out about - what exoeriences have been had there recently

Frampton

It was Adam & Eve club i was trying to find out about - what exoeriences have been had there recently

It's an ok parlour, no better or worse than any other.

It all comes down to what girls are working and how up for it they are. The last girl I had in there wasn't at all interested and so it wasn't the best punt I've ever had!

I prefer "the club" which is near Adam & Eves, about halfway down Midland Road. Usually less selection but the girls seem more up for it. I forget her name but there's a lovely Greek girl there whose really friendly and puts loads of effort in.

Offline 123Mel456

Cheers Farmpton might give the club a try then

bristolpunter08

I've used central massage a few times before now (maybe 10/15 times). Obviously it depends who's working there at the time but for what you get it's not even worth the 45£ in my view. Covered oral to me is like having a shower with a fuckin' umbrella,  complete waste of time and not a turn on in the slightest. Any girl willing to do extras charges so much that a decent AW girl would be cheaper for an hour anyway...

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I've used central massage a few times before now (maybe 10/15 times). Obviously it depends who's working there at the time but for what you get it's not even worth the 45£ in my view. Covered oral to me is like having a shower with a fuckin' umbrella,  complete waste of time and not a turn on in the slightest. Any girl willing to do extras charges so much that a decent AW girl would be cheaper for an hour anyway...

If it's that shit, (which it is) why have you been there 10/15 times?
 :unknown:

bristolpunter08

If it's that shit, (which it is) why have you been there 10/15 times?
 :unknown:

I have a fondness for liquid of the alcoholic kind which tends to lead me down town until early hours of the morning. While it's 2/3am and I'm horny it's always 'worth it' at the time but then regret the waste of money when I sober up... BTW I'm not normally pissed paraletic when I venture in, just a few beers later and after seeing all the girls dancing provocatively down town tends to lead me to want to fuck a whore  :P

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I have a fondness for liquid of the alcoholic kind which tends to lead me down town until early hours of the morning. While it's 2/3am and I'm horny it's always 'worth it' at the time but then regret the waste of money when I sober up... BTW I'm not normally pissed paraletic when I venture in, just a few beers later and after seeing all the girls dancing provocatively down town tends to lead me to want to fuck a whore  :P

I've been there mate.
Punting when arseholed is a pretty mental experience.
 :thumbsup:

Offline GoodIdea

Sums up my reasons for using them exactly.

bristolpunter08

I've been there mate.
Punting when arseholed is a pretty mental experience.
 :thumbsup:

Always seems like a good idea at the time eh  :cool:

Dave smith

Hi guys, what are the opening hours of central?

Dave smith

And is Melissa's still going on two mile high road?

Offline Mikeybristol1977

And is Melissa's still going on two mile high road?

Yep still there, fairly limited choices these days but good value.
I think Diamonds is the best in Bristol, the girls there are more accommodating than elsewhere.
Elmgrove has some nice girls occasionally.

Dave smith

How can I find out the location of these?

Offline HawkG

How can I find out the location of these?

Try googling for Google.com and take it from there

Dave smith

But how do I find Google to google Google.com?

Offline GoodIdea

Yep still there, fairly limited choices these days but good value.
I think Diamonds is the best in Bristol, the girls there are more accommodating than elsewhere.
Elmgrove has some nice girls occasionally.

What are the girls like at Diamonds? Apart fromaccomdating I mean.

Offline HawkG

Offline 123Mel456

It's an ok parlour, no better or worse than any other.

It all comes down to what girls are working and how up for it they are. The last girl I had in there wasn't at all interested and so it wasn't the best punt I've ever had!

I prefer "the club" which is near Adam & Eves, about halfway down Midland Road. Usually less selection but the girls seem more up for it. I forget her name but there's a lovely Greek girl there whose really friendly and puts loads of effort in.
I was quoted £60 plus extra in The Club which seemed a bit steep for a walk up whereas you can get a quickie for £35 or half and hour for £40 at Adam & eves but I suppose you get what you pay for?