Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandrina xxx Bounds Green-Southgate border  (Read 456 times)

2 review(s) for NICOLE BABEX (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

St33

Last Sunday decided to take the foot off the pedal and go for a cheap EE WG not too far from where i usually pass by, i had been recently splashing money like Pablo Escobar! At this point already spent 1k on one specific week fucking anything that walked in to my hotel room thus this was just a cheap meal!

Called a few girls on the day and for some reason the specific Brazilian pimp lord that usually operates in EN postcodes seems to have also ventured in to the N postcodes that i searched through. Decision was made to go for a Hungarian WG in the name of Alexandrina xxx.

Made the call on the day and was answered and sent a postcode, up on arrival realised this location is not so discreet but still went ahead and knocked on the door, greeted by her was guided to the room where paperwork was exchanged. She is as you see in the pictures quite chubby typical roma gypsy look, however extremely cautious with alcohol rub and disinfectant and no owo seemed like she was avoiding ebola!

There isn’t much to explain with how the session went as it was quite poor and boring at times where i think she had more fun than i did, where she kept asking me how old i was and how i could last so long and be so hard. At this point i thought to my self should i ask for money, well shes the one enjoing it. However the reason why i lasted so long was down to being relaxed and that she was just a cheap fuck i mean I wasn’t too worried in making her happy which is what I usually try even with wg’s but because there was no interest and the dick brain took over and it was just continues penetrating. All positions all types even anal and boob fuck, i just could not finish eventually she started to moan and i just went manual and jerked on her tits when unfortunately somehow some slipped in to her lips! There you go a free CIM from about 30cm away. Wiped off cleaned up and hey might as well use the alcohol rub i said to my self and just literally dived in the bottle.

Was it worth it; well yes and no, this wasn’t a great punt and i knew I wasn’t going to get that anyway but this was as cheap as it gets i guess for an hour and just let the load out.

Location as stated not so discreet however the property has a sold sign, doubt they bought it so they will be moving soon!

Comms; Excellent
Location; not discreet at the time of writing, expect a move!
Girl; mehh you know just a standard pussy.
Price; was the only reason for a visit.
Return again?; No nothing special to bring me back

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only to

Hidden Image/Members Only

St33

Oh by the way absolutely no kissing at all, if she tried I would have ended the session!

Offline last_days_of_logan

you got all those services for the advertised fee? no extras?

St33

you got all those services for the advertised fee? no extras?

No extras; she tried everything for me to cum! I think she was more interested inme finishing so she can relax than the extras she wanted.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 03:38:46 am by St33 »