Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina J AKA Sweet Desire  (Read 1739 times)

4 review(s) for Anna Blonde (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davementa

I write this review with a great deal of sadness and also anger. I saw Angelina in Finchley about 3 months ago and had probably the 4th-5th best punt in my career of well over 50 punts, i wrote a review on this forum here;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18459.0

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Have just come back from a visit to her which ranks as absolutely the worst experience of my life punting, it was effing horrible and i just cant reconcile the two experiences. Manged to find her OK being in the same place as last time, seemed fine on arrival, however she did seem a bit put out by the fact i wanted an hour rather than half.

Anyway, when she came back after exchanging the cash she was just plain weird and almost like she had  no idea what i was there for. She wanted me to tell her exactly what i wanted to do rather than just coming and letting things flow like last time. She didnt want to take her clothes off to begin with, tried to give me massage and oral wile still dressed. Also insisted on covered oral but i disputed this given her profile and that she did it last time... stroppily she threw the condom on the bed and sighed, then persisted in getting about 20 baby wipes to clean the old chap up (despite me being fuly shaved and fresh out of the shower),  was just pulling on my cock without any idea. I asked her if she was feeling ok, and she said she was tied etc...

Anyway, tried to persevere and asked to swap around for some RO, i was really annoyed and angry at this point and thought that this would just be the best way to forget what went before and make the most of the visit. Anyway, she barely opened her legs, almost felt like she was trying to keep me out from there. Anyway this wasnt going well and as a result this was the first time i have ever punted and not actually managed to either a) get hard or b) blow my load!!!  I was just so pissed off and distracted by her poor attitude during the visit i couldn't get hard...

She seemed even more annoyed at me that i wasnt getting hard despite her feeble and outright offensive attempt to entertain me, I lost it then and just asked out right what the fucking hell was wrong with her. Told her that she was like a different person to last time and that her attitude was awful and i didnt want to carry on with the visit and asked for my money back. She said that i couldnt but after some arguing agreed to get 20 back so i'd paid for half an hour rather than the hour which i was surprised she actually gave me. Got dressed, went home, had a shower and gave the missus a good seeing to so not a complete loss.

Anyway, fucking horrible experience and wants to make me want to give up punting... i just cant reconcile the two experiences with each other, she was actually the first WG i have ever actually gone back to see again, which makes it all the more annoying as i didn't follow my own punting rule.

Avoid  this woman like the plague, reall, really hacked off

jimbobwood

Sorry to hear about this, not a good feeling to have. Good for you for getting some money back. She is obviously jaded and tired with the job. You did everything right in my opinion. I don't think you can turn these punts around, when you are in stress mode.

Take a mini break and go back to the drawing board.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Sorry to hear about this, not a good feeling to have. Good for you for getting some money back. She is obviously jaded and tired with the job. You did everything right in my opinion. I don't think you can turn these punts around, when you are in stress mode.

Take a mini break and go back to the drawing board.

sound advice - I've done so before...

when you return (if you choose to) - pick a good, well reviewed, WG!
(it's a shame a second visit wasn't half what it was before!)

LL

Avoid  this woman like the plague, reall, really hacked off

So you had a shitty experience and you feel like maybe taking a break.  For her it's much worse.  She's had a shitty experience (not with you - but with somebody else before you saw her last) but she can't take a break as she's desperate for money.  That's what I would guess.  In which case she's in a much worse situation than you are and I hope she will be able to stop doing it and find another job or go home.

Offline davementa

So you had a shitty experience and you feel like maybe taking a break.  For her it's much worse.  She's had a shitty experience (not with you - but with somebody else before you saw her last) but she can't take a break as she's desperate for money.  That's what I would guess.  In which case she's in a much worse situation than you are and I hope she will be able to stop doing it and find another job or go home.

True to a point, but then i bet she doesnt feel bad still making money while offering out shit services and also if i kept trying to rationalise all the WG personal circumstances this isnt something that i would enjoy so much as i do. For me they offer a service, if its good then great and others will find that too, if they dont then people need to know and hopefully the WG will realize and make a change (if they can) but that isnt something that i am going to think or worry about.

Offline davementa

sound advice - I've done so before...

when you return (if you choose to) - pick a good, well reviewed, WG!
(it's a shame a second visit wasn't half what it was before!)

Was probably the emotion at the time, if you fall of the bike, best just get back up and ride again in my opinion and thats how i feel now (just a shame its Jan when funds tend to be stretched!!). I'm already planning my next punt which is a 3-some with Jenny and Sandy up in Birmingham when i'm there for work at the end of Jan. This is my #1 experience and if any of you get the chance to visit them i highly recommend it, £120-130 for the hour for the two, absolute awesome and they deliver brilliant service.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maxell

Thanks for the review MintyDave

Was going to try and see her today   :dash:

PERFECT TIMING !  :)

Max

Offline davementa

Thanks for the review MintyDave

Was going to try and see her today   :dash:

PERFECT TIMING !  :)

Max

Happy to do a service! It is such a shame though as she was so good the first time around.

Offline landseer

Thanks for the review. I was thinking of arranging a meet with her this week.

Such a shame as she looks great.