Author Topic: British Lauren - Birmingham - Jewellery Quarter  (Read 2410 times)


27 review(s) for british lauren  (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ayynice

AW Profile External Link/Members Only

Comms All done via AW as her phone was broken, easy enough booked through AW as well.

Location Nice appartment in the Jewellery Quarter, on street parking just be careful one side of the road is permit only. Clean inside overall looks good.

Price & Services Booked for 1 hour at 80 but due to being late (Took me 1 hour longer than usual to City centre :dash: ) Had to stick to 30min for 60. Services was a massage with FK and touching etc.

Appearance Hot! Smallish tits nice body overall couple of tattoo's pictures accurate but I'd say she's better in person, size 8-10. Face is very attractive with good use of makeup not ott.

Action Good massage was soft overall but I didn't ask for anything special at the time, loads of oil used couple of teasing swipes while I'm on my front, does focus a lot on your legs and lower half which is nice but also does feel like a genuine massage which is good. I recently had a Thai massage with Emmy-massage which was hardcore in comparision which made this feel so soft and nice. (review coming)

Once I've been asked to flip over Lauren really turns it up a notch with lot of teasing and kissing with some b2b as well as standing over you giving you a good view of the goods, she seems fine with you exploring her body, finally popped after from hj which was then cleaned up and offered a shower which trust me you need (dripping oil)  :lol:

VerdictA top notch experience which I will defo be returning for more.
 



 

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review..is she actually brit? pics suggest otherwise

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,414
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Thanks for the review..is she actually brit? pics suggest otherwise
The tattoo writing is in English, as is the "no signal" message on the TV.  Of course the TV thing means nothing except possibly where the photo may have been taken, but looks aside, I would say she's on the level.

Offline Talbear

I remember seeing this girl a number of years ago for a full service when she worked in Halesowen...

Was pretty good and fairly Vanilla... looks like her doing the FBSM is a good service... will have to give this a go..!  :thumbsup:

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review..is she actually brit? pics suggest otherwise
She is definitely British.