Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Dee - Barnet  (Read 5266 times)

42 review(s) for BUSTY DEE 4U (41 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bucksboy

Long time without any action, came back to one of the best in Dee!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice flat central and easy to find, very welcoming and a lot of fun, long dark hair and latin looks with a body built for sin and as she says "women over 30 love to fuck!"

Great pair of boobs and fit and curvy all over, she delivered everything i wanted without any issues and is as friendly and fun as they come...i am sure to return.

Offline The Film Director

she delivered everything i wanted without any issues

We're not mindreaders though - some details of the services you got would be helpful.  :unknown:

Offline mrx007

Hard one to get a meet with in my opinion. And unfortunately she's just upped her prices....damn.

Offline Freddie Boswell

She'll be touring with the EC4 area at the end of the month; saves me having to trapes to NW London.

Offline bucksboy

Everything as advertised i guess i am meaning. Not looking to give chapter and verse, but venue place is good, its her and pics recent, rates as advertised, she is hot and good fun...worth seeing IMO.

Offline unus669

She’s in Barnet, hence not central London. So what is Barnet, central to, in your review :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Everything as advertised i guess i am meaning. Not looking to give chapter and verse, but venue place is good, its her and pics recent, rates as advertised, she is hot and good fun...worth seeing IMO.

Given the length of her likes list, was all that action included in the price or did you have to pay extras?

How long was the session?  A good 5+ hrs of effort in that list.  Who were the other ladies for the bukkake and gangbang?  Will you be reviewing the other SPs who took part?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 05:32:41 pm by LLPunting »

Given the length of her likes list, was all that action included in the price or did you have to pay extras?

How long was the session?  A good 5+ hrs of effort in that list.  Who were the other ladies for the bukkake and gangbang?  Will you be reviewing the other SPs who took part?

:lol:

Offline Wolf_66

Saw her in 2008 when at Hendon. On Vivian avenue.
Amazing girl.

Offline mrx007

Saw her in 2008 when at Hendon. On Vivian avenue.
Amazing girl.

That's where I saw her. Fuck me could she suck, and now she does facials too....

Offline Jimmysingh

That's where I saw her. Fuck me could she suck, and now she does facials too....

Same here in the flats above tesco now on vivian ave, if im not wrong. She was good , a good blow job and she liked it hard and fast. The body was amazing, right might have to go pay her a visit , its been too long

Offline bucksboy

Offline kasamaa

You wonder why some people do not bother to review on this site....

When you read a 'review' like this you wonder why some people bother to review at all  :dash:

You wonder why some people do not bother to review on this site....

Not at all - just trying to encourage people to follow (as close as they are able) the review guidelines  :unknown:

Offline Bassman

OP,  how is she body wise now compared to the pics titled bikini and Lacey? In those pics it looks like she put on weight: times caught up with her? When I saw her she looked pretty damn fit similar to her profile pics.

I am planning on seeing her again.

Offline boardyhell

cancelled on me about 6 years ago ,got text message
think she got a longer booking lined up

Online bhudda

cancelled on me about 6 years ago ,got text message
think she got a longer booking lined up

not one to bare a grudge then?  :lol:

Offline claretandblue

she is a very hard working whore,saw her 5 yrs ago and her green light has barely been off since!

Offline Freddie Boswell

she is a very hard working whore,saw her 5 yrs ago and her green light has barely been off since!
I just wonder whether those years of hard work have taken a toll on her looks.

Offline claretandblue

I just wonder whether those years of hard work have taken a toll on her looks.

yep fair point,she likes her vino too!

Offline boardyhell

i think she had a reputation for cancelling half hour bookings if a longer one came up,she said something like longer bookings will be given priority
always blank a cancellation girl for 7 years ,feel my balls filling again

Offline Freddie Boswell

yep fair point,she likes her vino too!
Really? One of those work-hard-play-hard types, is she? :D

Offline claretandblue

Offline Bassman

Wouldn’t mind a reply re her body from the OP. I saw her a year ago. She was fit then. The pictures I mention in my post above would make her appear to have lost that ‘fitness’. I may be wrong. Most of her pics seem to have been on there a while I think. So it’s possible they aren’t current.