Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gentlemen...  (Read 4483 times)

Offline WashingtonLad

First things first, Happy New Year.

Secondly, Collette is back working for Diamonds.

I saw her today and she confirmed it. Also, what an amazingly tight body.  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Spartacus123

Thanks for the info, will there be a review?

Services etc?

Offline lycius

I know Flying Blue will be delighted but in the bottom three punts of 2013 for me. No OWO, no DFK, disinterested and dull.

Offline WashingtonLad

I know Flying Blue will be delighted but in the bottom three punts of 2013 for me. No OWO, no DFK, disinterested and dull.

She did OwO and FK today. I generally hesitate to see DFK because I don't know what different people's expectations are of that. Tongues in mouthes yeah, tickling her epiglottis no.

Offline toon972

Offline chinatoon

That's good to hear. When I saw her last year I booked an hour but got a call from work 20 mins in and had to leave. Such a smoking tight body. I never got the chance to rearrange but I've wanted to see her again for a while. She did owo and French kissed but can't comment on anything else.

Offline johnr1

Things are looking up.

yes they are a good start to 2014 lets hope it lasts, she is another great girl well worth seeing, hope she stays longer this time? :) and it will have made Flying blues Xmas

Offline lycius

Must be me then.............  I don't normally go for anyone that young and booked longer than normally for a first hit because of all the positive noise. Sadly just didn't work for me. FWIW the other two sandwiching her in the bottom three were Adriana (Diamonds) & Tia (NNE).

walking dead

Roughly where are her incalls ?
Looks like the Brook booking isn't happening

Offline WashingtonLad

Normally Gateshead. She was only on one day this week but is back properly next week.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Normally Gateshead. She was only on one day this week but is back properly next week.

As we speak, I am pushing for a quick visit into NCL next week prior to another couple of long hauls...... (oh dear, I sound like a stupid fanboy now - sorry  :blush:  )
All we need now is the return of the Hannah/Samantha/Kendra family to fullfill the occasion  :dance:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:32:50 pm by FLYING BLUE »

walking dead

Thanks

Offline FLYING BLUE

Saw Collette today and I can confirm that she has completely regained all the 'sparkle' that made her one of my absolute favourites :drinks:

Offline dino1990

might give her another go, last  2 times  I saw her she either had a cold or was just lazy so were awkward punts.

Offline qwertyasdfgh

Just to clarify, is Collette the 5'6/5'7 blond girl whos really quite skinny and young looking? I think I saw her in a house when I visited another girl a while back.

Offline lycius

might give her another go, last  2 times  I saw her she either had a cold or was just lazy so were awkward punts.

Not just me then.....

Offline dino1990

she was awesome the first 2 times I saw her.

Then 3rd time she was saying she never does OWO and I kep saying we done it the last 2 times then her pussy was hurting from the punter before so she said she would give me OWO if we didn't fuck .

4th and last time I saw her she was complaining that she's working too much and ever so tired. SHe had zero energy and looked a bit stoned.

But them first 2 times were amazing.

Offline FLYING BLUE

she was awesome the first 2 times I saw her.
she's working too much and ever so tired. SHe had zero energy and looked a bit stoned.

But them first 2 times were amazing.

I think she got completely frazzled & it's as well she took an extended break when she did - now fully recovered

Offline dino1990

I think she got completely frazzled & it's as well she took an extended break when she did - now fully recovered

good, hopefully she's learn that next time when she doesn't feel like working not to bother coming in and still expecting to be paid after giving shit service.

Toshiba

good, hopefully she's learn that next time when she doesn't feel like working not to bother coming in and still expecting to be paid after giving shit service.

Another off the list for me

Offline Highlander

Really like this girl. Have seen her a few times, most recently last week. Gorgeous delicate, tight little physique and I like her new hair style/colour. Amazing oral.

Agree with what Dino said about consistancy though, if she is suffering from burnout and can not give 100% she should not come in. I think she realises this though and is why she is only working one day a week.

Gingerboy Gary

Barry Shipton

Is her pussy still tight
Unless she's been off for 9 months to have a kid what kind of a question is that!

Depends on whether your dick's big enough.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Unless she's been off for 9 months to have a kid what kind of a question is that!

Depends on whether your dick's big enough.

:lol: :lol: :dash:

Offline Highlander

Ginge - I can confirm it is yes. Very much so.  But I am packing an 8x6er*.

(* - unfortunately this last bit is just not be true)

Gingerboy Gary

Well im big,well so Alix said,it filled her up nice. So is Collete worth a visit?

DaveMugabe

Well im big,well so Alix said,it filled her up nice. So is Collete worth a visit?
Hey my cock is bigger than yours

(always wanted to get into this kind of argument!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline WashingtonLad

It's less of an argument and more of a flid-fight.  :dance:

Offline Highlander

It's less of an argument and more of a flid-fight.  :dance:

Reported for abuse
and failure to grasp self deprecating humour  :cool:

Offline WashingtonLad

Had there been any humour present you might have a point.  As to abuse, good luck with that.

Offline Highlander

The reported comment was meant to be a joke.  We can't all be as good at humour as you Washington, you legend of comedy.

You are obviously well qualified to decide what constitutes humour with your hilarious flid fight comment.

DaveMugabe

Washington lad

I was just trying to have some fun with ginge.  I cottoned on very early in the day that she was a prossie- I mean who over 14 goes on and on about their cock size?

Also everything she wrote was about diamonds.

So it was not meant to be a serious comment, just a piss take.

Lighten up marra. :cool: