Author Topic: Vacbed: A bucket list fantasy, any idea of a WG who has one?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Pushmybuttons

This is one of those bucket list things for me.  I remember seeing a Vacbed on some tv show years ago and have been intrigued by the idea of having a go inside one ever since.  I find the idea of being sensually teased while in one really exciting.  It won’t be to everyone’s taste, but it’s one of my fantasies.

Here’s a wiki link for those who want more info. External Link/Members Only

But I’ve yet to find a provider who has one and can offer that GFE style sensual experience to go with it.  I’ve seen the websites of a few mistresses who have them, but they never offer any of the personal services to go with it.

Does anyone know of a provider who has a Vacbed and can offer such a session?  I am based in the South East, in the south Berkshire area.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Carpy

You would have to come a fair whack north but this lady advertises it and has positive reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Curious so started to read her profile.
Gave up as I have better things to spend my time on.

Online ian cognito

I saw Kristina on one of her Bristol tours (and reviewed her). It was a GFE and, obviously, no Vacbed. However, based on my experience with her, I'd say she would be an excellent choice if you want to tick this Bucket List item. Take a day off, travel up North, and go for it  :hi:

Online Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Maybe consider hiring a dungeon and checking to see if they have one available? That way you could select a WG of your choice (assuming they were willing to explore your fantasy with you) and visit the venue together.

Offline unclepokey

Sash Cummings has one of these if you go by her gallery pics on AW

 External Link/Members Only

UP

Offline TomTank

Does it have to be a working girl?
You're more likely to get one from a dungeon / dominatrix.
Google Mistress Sheba and Mistress Kitty - they both visit London frequently, but are based in Manchester.

Offline Plan R

Curious so started to read her profile.
Gave up as I have better things to spend my time on.

+1
Takes long enough to scroll through, let alone read  :wackogirl:




Offline Ahalfa Carling

If I remember correctly, Christie (External Link/Members Only) had a vac bed many years ago - by many years ago I mean when she was in Nottingham (so more than 5 years ago - probably closer to 10) before she moved up to Manchester. I think it was when she had her alter-ego of "Mistress Zena" for the BDSM side of things.


Offline Pushmybuttons

Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

It turns out that Hayley in Portsmouth has one.  She hasn't had it long, but I have been lucky enough to visit her and try it out.  A review will follow soon.

Hayley's links for indexing; External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

...so I'm just wondering - what happens if you get a hard-on after all the air's been sucked out of the bed? Does your cock engorge uncontrollably until it explodes (and I don't mean in a good way)?  :scare:



Offline winkywanky


Offline char45


Offline Pushmybuttons

Link to review as promised. I went for sensual domme session including a go in the Vacbed.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225613.0

Online Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,416
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Link to review as promised. I went for sensual domme session including a go in the Vacbed.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225613.0
Thanks PMB.... not sure it's something I'd try, but certainly sounds interesting.  Cheers.

Offline downthehatch


HayleyXXX in Portsmouth has one. In fact the was a review this week from another guy who used it.

South east section.

Offline Davetheman66

Fuck me!  How do you breathe???

Learnt something new!