Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondHeidii - Southampton - Incall  (Read 1164 times)

10 review(s) for BlondeHeidii (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline andy55414

Link to Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been lurking here for a while, finally plucked up the courage today to take my first ever punt with BlondeHeidii - was quite nervous to begin, but she took charge which helped relax me.

Incall at a hotel near J7 of M27, was £120 for the hour.

Comms were good, any other details I could pass on here would be a repetition of previous reviews, I can confirm they are accurate - she's not 21 nor size 8, but she's quite upfront about this!

The only difference in service, in comparison with some other reviews, is she now offers OWC (according to her profile) rather than OWO, but as I was looking for OWC this suited me.

Oh, and the TV was off! :)

Can't give a comparison to other girls as this was my first punt, but would definitely see BlondeHeidii if I was in the area again.

Offline Strokemeplease

Congratulations on joining the punting club ! It looks like you started with a good one.

Offline DrConners

Cheers for finally getting around to breaking your punting duck andy - & thanks for the review.

I've seen this WG's profile appear a few times in my AW searches but her "mega boobs" are not for me, nor her cellulite covered arse.

Sounds like you had a good time & her rates are reasonable so fair play to you.

Look forward to further contributions from you if you get time & you feel appropriate obviously.  :hi:

Offline macman26

Thanks for the great review and well done for your first punt!  :yahoo:

Is a great pity she does not do anymore OWO seems a quite a lot of girls are no longer doing that,  have they heard of the HPV vaccine....