Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage, Hunters Grove, Hayes near Heathrow  (Read 1247 times)

Offline fbsmlover

Not sure how to link this to previous posts on "QQ International", as it's the same place that has now resumed operating. Don't think they are advertising yet but tel 07963 418679
Free parking outside. Residential street. Easy to find from postcode.
Met by Grace at the door who was very welcoming. Told me she had only just restarted and that she had a reputation (borne out by previous reports) for excellent service. She apologised in advance that the current girl was not up to her usual standard, but showed me a pic of a slim young and pretty girl expected in about 2 weeks.
£80 taken in advance by Grace for 1hr B2B.
Only one girl available today - late 30's, reasonably slim but a bit ravaged by childbirth. Ok massage to start, then stood by my head inviting exploration. Soon undressed and proceeded to extended HR in a range of positions but mostly lying beside me on the very narrow massage table. No B2B, but that's fine by me. Was probably available if requested. Girl was quite cooperative and willing to please, but not particularly attractive to me, and her breath was not the freshest.
Full hour plus shower afterwards, and then presented with lunch by Grace!
The girl did appear to hang around as if expecting a tip, but having paid £80 already I wasn't minded to pay any more, although since Grace was handed the whole £80 I wonder how much the girl actually gets. I do prefer to pay the shop the basic £40 and give the girl the £20 or £40 for the extra service.

WIR? Yes, but not for this girl - sorry I didn't get her name. Grace has an excellent reputation so it's good to know she's back and hopefully very soon with some great girls.

Offline smithy99927

I got the text from her as a previous regular. Hopefully she will get the standard back up to where it was and I will be visiting again.  She needs to find another 'Beauty'

Offline dirtykirti

Good news - another Beauty or Blue would be fantastic :))

Offline LLPunting

So this nameless, bland SP is the only girl available for the next 2 weeks?

Did Grace say how many girls she will be running?  Will it be rota or weekly changeovers?

Reviews are not permitted for parlours.  If you can't provide sufficient identifying details, especially in the absence of a name, then other punters cannot replicate or avoid your experience.  Report your review to Admin and ask for your thread to be moved to London Region.  In future if you have to post such incomplete reviews to the Parlour mini-review thread.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:44:31 am by LLPunting »

Offline MrMagik

Received a text from them today saying they have 2 girls. Surprised they're still in the same location (assuming the thread title is correct), given the issues they had there previously.

Offline 44ster

Not sure how to link this to previous posts on "QQ International", as it's the same place that has now resumed operating. Don't think they are advertising yet but tel 07963 418679
Free parking outside. Residential street. Easy to find from postcode.
Met by Grace at the door who was very welcoming. Told me she had only just restarted and that she had a reputation (borne out by previous reports) for excellent service. She apologised in advance that the current girl was not up to her usual standard, but showed me a pic of a slim young and pretty girl expected in about 2 weeks.
£80 taken in advance by Grace for 1hr B2B.
Only one girl available today - late 30's, reasonably slim but a bit ravaged by childbirth. Ok massage to start, then stood by my head inviting exploration. Soon undressed and proceeded to extended HR in a range of positions but mostly lying beside me on the very narrow massage table. No B2B, but that's fine by me. Was probably available if requested. Girl was quite cooperative and willing to please, but not particularly attractive to me, and her breath was not the freshest.
Full hour plus shower afterwards, and then presented with lunch by Grace!
The girl did appear to hang around as if expecting a tip, but having paid £80 already I wasn't minded to pay any more, although since Grace was handed the whole £80 I wonder how much the girl actually gets. I do prefer to pay the shop the basic £40 and give the girl the £20 or £40 for the extra service.

WIR? Yes, but not for this girl - sorry I didn't get her name. Grace has an excellent reputation so it's good to know she's back and hopefully very soon with some great girls.

Old habits die hard. Grace always said tip not required for the girl. I always wondered what her cut was.

Apparently she interviewed 15 girls in a over a 3 week period
!

Offline LLPunting

Offline Jonestown