Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich - Emily@@  (Read 1586 times)

1 review(s) for DirthyMind (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Nirgal

External Link/Members Only  Phoned to book Emily and ended up talking to a Romanian, Bulgarian or some such accent.  When she said she was In Heigham street in Norwich I remembered a warning I had read, on this forum I think, and called it all off.

Nirgal

Tony Charles 69

So you've given her a negative rating based on the fact that you've never seen her!

Offline Hamish

I saw Emily early last year, after being let down by another girl. Can confirm she is Romanain, fit body, polite clean etc, but does not offer CIM/Swallow/A-Levels etc and just went  thru the motions (no pun intended!!). BEWARE

Offline CBPaul

Can't say I'm surprised Hamish, and the verification pic is enough to put me right off.

Can't understand why the OP has put this here though, it's not a review.

Nirgal

This post wasn't put here by me. I originally posted it, maybe the wrong place, in discussions. A Mod moved it here.

It was originally posted as information as I had phoned the lady and hearing her accent asked where she was from. Romania! She was located in Heigham street, Norwich which has had warnings about it posted elsewhere hear.  I posted as information as her profile does not mention where she comes from.

Nirgal

Offline CBPaul

This post wasn't put here by me. I originally posted it, maybe the wrong place, in discussions. A Mod moved it here.

It was originally posted as information as I had phoned the lady and hearing her accent asked where she was from. Romania! She was located in Heigham street, Norwich which has had warnings about it posted elsewhere hear.  I posted as information as her profile does not mention where she comes from.

Nirgal

That's all fair enough, but looking at her profile it does state under nationality that she's Romanian.

Right decision to steer clear though, I can't see that you'd get a good experience.