Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not sparkling (Spa) Diamond - Sandiacre  (Read 832 times)

Offline snoopy

Spa Diamond

Address: 4A Derby Rd, Sandiacre, Nottingham NG10 5HS
Phone: 0115 837 6750

Lisa - quite fit, slim, 5' nothing

Just turned up on the doorstep, god it is locked and I am stood on a very busy street corner. Rang bell and this little Thai woman appears and lets me in. Not a bad looker. straight down to business. £60 for body-body or £45 for relaxing Thai Massage.

So I go for £45 thinking things will develop, I like to pretend to myself it just happened.

She leaves me to get undressed and I take everything off, she comes in and covers my ass with a towel. It is soon getting moved off one cheek, onto another, tucked between the legs, and I am quite enjoying this. She swooshes up one side taking in my buttock, then the other.

She spends far too much time on my back and shoulders, will only do my whole ass through the towel. So I say she can take the towel off if she likes, no, not allowed for Thai massage.

Flip over, she can see my cock with a semi, covers it with the towel, massage up and down the legs, gives the cock some side swipes through the towel, presses the pressure points in the thighs to get the cock to rise.

No offers, so I try and get her to do the inside of my thighs - higher, higher, not high enough.

Finally she says do you want a shower, she takes me to this big bathroom. I try to get her to wash me down, no you can wash yourself.
Do you do hand relief? Yes it's included in the £60 body to body. How much now? £30. £20? No.

:dash: