Author Topic: British Lauren - Birmingham  (Read 1835 times)


27 review(s) for british lauren  (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Yorkshirelawman

External Link/Members Only

COMMS

Excellent - through AW; contact details clear and easy to follow.

HER PLACE

Modern flat in Jewelry Quarter. Paid for parking in the street. Reasonably discrete.

HER

At long last a lady whose appearance matches her description. Lauren is in her mid 20s, a very nice size 8-10, small boobs but that's my preference. Blonde hair piled up in a very sexy way, and state of the art makeup.

THE ACTION

Wow, wow, wow!,

I've only got a few reviews on this site but if you've read them you'll realise I don't hand out superlatives easily.

So when I say that this was one of the best sexual experiences I've had in the last 10 years I hope you'll believe me.

Lauren is simply amazing. She is so sexy, and delivers the most sensual massage you can imagine. After her sliding around on my back I did the same to her, and gave her an orgasm. She turned me over and went for part 3 which was sensational. By the time she dropped some oil on my cock I thought the effect of that alone would make me explode. I managed to hang on for one of the most mind-blowing orgasms I can remember. I'm still reliving it now.

OVERALL

9.8, and would be a straight 10 if I didn't always hold something back for the star I've never met!

Offline Donkey

How long was the booking for?

Offline Jasonk71


Offline bozzyman


Offline Yorkshirelawman

No but sure she would have done.

minge

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yep, she’s one of the best FBSM experiences. She wasn’t to bad when she was Alex giving FS. :)