Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla - Solent Sensual Massage - Fareham  (Read 1900 times)

Offline fullballs

Apologies if this is rubbish, it's my first review.

Solent Sensual Massage - Isla

Web: External Link/Members Only
Phone: +44 7516 017145
Prices: £90 per hour + £10. I believe the half hour's in between are more pricey.

I saw some reviews on here a while back about this place and was always keen to try. I believe Isla used to be in a different location with a girl called Louise who also performed these massages. Isla now lives in Spain, but is back for a week about once a month. She told me the best way to book is through text to her phone and that she updates the web site when she's back.

I went to see her at the end of July and paid £190 for a 2 hour massage with role reversal in there too. The services on offer are an erotic massage with a hand job to finish, but nothing further unfortunately. Isla is English, really friendly and welcoming, and pretty damn attractive. She has a slim body with a little bit of belly, but nothing bad at all. She has some tattoos and piercings, just in case that's not your thing. The worst thing was that her legs were a little stubbly and could have benefited from a shave/wax, but overall I'd say she's a good 7.

My session started with a brief shower as I'd come from work before heading into the bedroom to start the massage. She spent at least an hour with a methodical, sensual massage, which felt amazing. The feeling of her body sliding over me was deeply arousing. This may sound fluffy or not everyone's cup to tea, but I enjoyed it and really want to try a full on Nuru massage soon. Next we swapped positions and I gave her a massage from head to toe, she has lovely responsive tits, and a pussy that gets oh so wet, I was gagging to taste it and slide in it, but neither are allowed. After some time playing with Isla, the focus went back to me and she gave me and incredible, oily hand job. She uses both hands while grinding on your leg and it feels incredible, so damn explosive. After it was shower time and time to leave.

Would I go back? Quite possibly, but maybe only for hour sessions. I did the 2 hours as I was kind of hoping it would lead elsewhere, but that was never offered and just a fantasy in my head, so there's no way I can mark down for it.

As I said, it's not for everyone, but if you want an erotic massage, Isla's well worth a visit.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:46:44 pm by fullballs »