Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Full body massage by Catherine in Dundee  (Read 866 times)

Dalbeathie

External Link/Members Only

Continuing my adventures with Vivastreet girls in Dundee.

Comms fine: I called her and arranged meeting within 15 minutes (I was in the area). She gave address and told me to text when I arrived and this all worked well. First floor flat in better part of Stobswell area Dundee.

The girl clearly wasn’t the one in the picture but she was very attractive, 5’4ish, slim, big tits and only slight bit of belly fat. She was quite bossy - told me to take my shoes off at the door, and basically ordered me to take a shower. The bathroom was immaculate with plenty gel etc and clean towel put aside for me.

I am no massage expert but she gave me 20 minutes of what I found really enjoyable massage with warm oils. I especially liked what she did to my feet! This was on a proper massage table in a nice darkened room with appropriate music.

She rolled me over, took her clothes off and said now for happy ending. Warm oil on my dick she let me play with her tits and her shaved pussy which was  susprisingly wet. She seemed to enjoy it and willingly slowed down when I asked. So despite her initial bossiness she willingly took instruction from me.  It turned into a mutual masturbation session and ended very happily for me.

She said she was Hungarian, English was perfect and I actually really liked her.

£70 for 30 mins may be expensive for some but I would recommend as it was a good erotic experience in very nice flat with attractive and enthusiastic girl. My third punt and the best.

Only other comment I’d make is oddly I think she may have been wearing a wig - very thick long curly black hair.

Dalbeathie

I forgot to state the girls age - I reckon only mid 20s.