I left this punt feeling furious at what just happened. Services were confirmed via text and a few a days later the punt was arranged. So after getting ready and then trekking half way across london I finally met Elle at a large block of flats near Rayners Park. A bit more thin than the photos and older as well. Once inside the room she asks what I want and I say first normal sex then tie and tease, but she says she does not do sex. so I showed her the text and her confirmation to do normal sex, she then looks on her phone and finds exactly the same messages. She says her friend must have sent the reply,as if that excuses her of the responsibility of managing her phone. Stating she is a domme and does not do sex. I had also sent an AW booking 7 hrs before the meet describing the services I wanted.
Up until my booking it was showing protected penetration in her likes list but she since removed it. It was her fault yet there was no apology whatsoever. It was not even worth arguing over as I could see it would have been futile.
External Link/Members Only