Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _HOT_GIRL_23_ - Whitechapel  (Read 4536 times)

8 review(s) for Sexy__Megan (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for _HOT_GIRL_23_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

_HOT_GIRL_23_ - External Link/Members Only

Now new profile: External Link/Members Only

Location: 2 minutes walk Aldgate East Station, just off Brick Lane.

Price: £60 - 30 mins

This booking was yesterday, Comms were good, nice clean place. I wouldn't say the place was discreet, right next to Brick Lane.

Services she offered me:

Deep French Kissing
OWO/RO and Rimming her
Foot fetish
Sex Mish and Cowgirl
Handjob
Fingering
Cum on tits

Positives:

Excellent DFK, good eye contact.
Attractive girl, friendly cheeky person, long black hair, nice tits, sexy strong Polish accent, slim nice figure.
Sex was good in Mish but average Cowgirl. She can take a pounding in mish, telling me to fuck her harder and deeper. She has a tight pussy.
She was very clean, gave her RO, Rimming, foot fetish.
She enjoys being fingered but not too hard.
She gave me a handjob/OWO whilst in a side by side 69er position.
Feet are very ticklish but she stuck with it. Big turn on for me.
When I came on her tits. She said "OMG, that's too fucking much!" and then she laughed about it. Very good release, saved it up for a week. She had a quick wash and we were talking for the last 5 mins.

Negatives:

She doesn't do CIM. Which was fine because we spoke before the meeting.
OWO and Cowgirl were very average.
When I was finished licking out her arsehole, she said just light tongue kissing.
Loads of tramp stamps on her body, might be a positive for some members on here.

Summary:

She is enthusiasm about this job and she seems to enjoy it. She could be excellent if she improves her blowjob technique, Cowgirl and more filth. She has a sexy naughty look to her and a good attitude. Speaking to her she is very enthusiastic about domination, fisting blokes, fucking blokes with a strap-on, spanking and generally giving pain. If anyone is interested in the previous, she might be worth a crack. Final punt of the year and it's a good one. Happy New Year! :drinks:

RATING: 7.5/10

LL

Hahah, you covered her in a weeks'-worth - good job!  You should have asked her to taste it :)
Sounds like a pretty good punt - good value as well.  Cheers for the review.

jimbobwood

Thanks mate, there is more to come. Not actual punts, but bad communication from the prossie and me walking out on two occasions. I'll report them on here.

Offline Steve2

"Quote"

When I was finished licking out her arsehole, she said just light tongue kissing.

"Quote"

She knows you too well Jim

Have a great New Year

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline adindas

Good punt. Thank you for the report.

Offline bbois77

Yes, thank you too, am a newbie on this forum, long term member by same name on another site, I only have 3/4 opportunities per annum to indulge so I rely wholly on you guys help me make my choices worthwhile.

Am shortlisting for February so 2/3 cracking girls will suffice

jimbobwood

Offline hiro05

nice review, and thanks for the link to new profile - added to hl

brolin_76

has anyone seen this girl lately? she looks quite hot :cool:

LL

Apparently she's awarded herself a 30% pay rise since this review was done. Good luck to her!

brolin_76

Apparently she's awarded herself a 30% pay rise since this review was done. Good luck to her!

i can guess from which shithole area  she used to work before :dash: and now coming to south side the price hike. :bomb: