Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany - Luton  (Read 1078 times)

16 review(s) for ~ BETHANY ~ (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline signy

Bethany seen in Luton (but tours). £130 for 1 hour incall.

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Booking and comms. Emails to book. Bethany did not give out her phone number at any point. Close to the time she called to confirm and then later with hotel room number; both from a withheld number. Worked OK, but I’ve never come across this before.

Location. Good hotel in the centre of Luton; just as expected. Easy to walk past reception to lifts without problems. Car park at the hotel is expensive (£10), but plenty of local free parking within 5-10 minutes walk. 

Appearance. Bethany is the woman in her profile and the photos are representative; the main photo on her profile tells you all you need to know. Facially, you can almost guess what she will look like; a very pretty young woman and well presented, although a tad too much make-up for my taste. Incredibly perfect teeth (noticeably so). Dressed in just bra and panties.

Services. The epitome of a professionally done GFE. Friendly, gentle and welcoming, with jokes and comments to enhance the experience. Light FK, but plenty of it, OWO, RO, rimming on her, fingering, protected sex and anal; all provided easily and without question. No time wasting at all. A very pleasant chat at the end and left bang on time.

Overall. Bethany is very, very good at what she does. Maybe not the unique or wow factor that would encourage a further visit, but a very pleasant way to spend an hour and I am pleased that I saw her. I would say that Bethany is very good value for money given the quality of service and inclusion of anal.

Offline Cim420

Cheers for the good review mate.
What was her owo like out of ten?
Any depth? What was the suction like?
 :hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline signy

OWO was OK, but nothing special. A bit of overuse of the hands, but eventually got plenty in. Spent a lot of time licking and sucking my balls, etc. Was certainly varied in her approach with a mixture of licking, finger teasing, tickling, tongue action, so I'd have to say Bethany was putting the effort in and not just a routine suck. A very GFE OWO, without super DT, gagging or heavy suction.

Offline Cim420

OWO was OK, but nothing special. A bit of overuse of the hands, but eventually got plenty in. Spent a lot of time licking and sucking my balls, etc. Was certainly varied in her approach with a mixture of licking, finger teasing, tickling, tongue action, so I'd have to say Bethany was putting the effort in and not just a routine suck. A very GFE OWO, without super DT, gagging or heavy suction.

Thanks, v helpful  :hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac