Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayaa25 - Marylebone / Baker Street  (Read 1425 times)

68 review(s) for Mayaa25 (60 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Harry1993

External Link/Members Only

Prologue: Yes, I decided to treat myself this weekend! Typically I would rely on my existing contacts to avoid disappointment and the need to research, trial & error. Oh well, my handful of regulars are all on holiday and had no reply. Back to UKP for some inspiration. Having read some good reviews on Maya here, I thought I would sample this new meat myself. She has been recently reviewed already but it’s always good to share of my thoughts here with everyone.

Location: Near Marylebone / Baker Street Station. Nice and convenient for me. It’s a basement flat. Nothing weird that makes me feel uncomfortable. As instructed, do not slam the door! The pad is really small (relatively to the others that I have seen) and is probably just sufficient.

Communication: After some txts going back and forth, I managed to book a late evening slot with Maya. Since it was our first meet, I thought I would chance it to ask for 3 rounds in one hour. May be one more pop for the road. To which she replied, “just 2 times in an hour” and remained professional.

Appearance: Definitely pretty facially. Your girl next door type of look. I would say late 20s and early 30s. Same as the pics on AW. No PS. Beautiful eyes and she would be a head turner if I see her in the street. However, when naked, her boobs are a bit saggy. Not a deal breaker but it does deduct a few points. She has dyed her hair blonde and I probably would have preferred her original dark hair.

Service: GFE / DT / OWO / DFK / SEX. While I am not RO guy, but it’s on offer.

First Impression: Maya greeted me in a white shirt, red lingerie and high heels. Guess that is her work uniform. Good effort in looking fresh and tarted up.

1st round: After we exchanged some pleasantries and paper work, I was immediately offered a shower (again very professional!) and took the offer. A quick shower to get rid of my cock sweat. On returning, Maya had her game face on and went straight in with some DFK. I didn’t really need to it but she definitely flicked my switch on. Kissing was soft and naughty as she was quite skilled at using her tongue (eg on my nipples and ears). Note she has a cigarette breath which might be a turn off for some. After some mutual caressing and kissing, Maya went on her knees and delivered some controlled and sloppy OWO BJ with gusto. I would note she paid attention to small but important details such as giving good equal amount of time on my balls, head and shaft, maintaining good eye contact throughout, and not using her hands at all. In between, I slapped her mouth and tongue with my cock and she responded well. Then we headed to the bed and had the raincoat on. I decided to fuck Maya mish first. Honestly, she did such a great job and I didn’t last long.

I brought a bottle of white wine (she only had a small glass which is good sign. You do not want to bang a party girl in my opinion.) and needed a couple of glasses to cool myself during my recovery period. Her English is OK but didn’t get us far to be honest. I don’t think we connected personally as we could not find anything in common apart from talking about the hot weather...

2nd round: Soon she started some FK and massage on me again without me requesting (that’s really good). I loved it when she literally threw me down and gave me some sweet BJ. This crazy whore knew how to handle little Harry! Condom on and she leapt and rode on top of me in cow girl. Grinding, pounding and riding in and out expertly. Then she asked me what my favourite position is. At that point, we switched to doggie. There are some mirrors just above the bed and they were awesome! Just imagine fucking a hot chick from behind and she made all the right noises when being pounded. A glorious sight. Again, I highlight Maya made all the small but good moves: looking back at me, massaging my balls and allowing me to pull her hair throughout. We were both exhausted after a period of hard pounding and I popped in the bag inside her. Oh well, no CIM or COF. 

Conclusion: Technically, I cannot fault her. Especially her sensual BJ. High standard of GFE delivered with all the small touches that some WGs may not do. The negatives are her saggy boobs and cigarette breath. Overall, it’s a positive encounter. Importantly, I don’t think we connect. So if I return, it would only be my Plan B.

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Really? 'New meat'? Not misogynistic at all.

Show some respect please, she deserves at least that.

:dash: :dash: