Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian recomendations  (Read 1344 times)

Offline silk51

Looking to tick off good looking Indian lass on my bucket list, any reccommendations for south east/west london?

Thanks in advance!

Offline DrConners

A genuine Indian WG in the SE is rare I'm afraid - I had a regular that has now gone - The only other option I know of is x-Priya-x who occasionally stays in Bournemouth :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen her - recent pictures in her gallery are more accurate - very pretty, GFE only - sex is enthusiastic but vanilla. Clean, hygienic & a nice body.

Only downside - Very expensive & she likes to chat first to 'get to know you' - Not a problem as I booked 2 hours but may be a problem for some.

She's picky about clients & doesn't see all nationalitys - I'm UK caucasian.

I'd be interested in any other UKP members recommendations too. Cheers  :hi:

Offline aj12345

I'd say Raunchy Kareena is the best around West London. Really nice person and very sexy. Expensive though.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline silk51

Thank you both for the recommendations, both seem in london.

Will give it a go....  :thumbsup:

Callisto

I've seen her - recent pictures in her gallery are more accurate - very pretty, GFE only - sex is enthusiastic but vanilla. Clean, hygienic & a nice body.

Any chance of a full review, @DrConners?  I'm due to see Priya tomorrow, and there's precious little on here about her, so it would be valuable.  And much appreciated :)