External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI expect it's because she's outcall-only that Lilly never seems to get reviewed, bu I can't think why I've not reviewed her previously myself.; so I'll get the fuck on with it.
Outcall to my Glasgow City Centre hotel a few weeks ago. £120 for the hour.
I've seen Lilly quite a few times over a few years and she always delivers a great experience. This time was no different. She arrived on time and was her usual relaxed, chatty and confident self. I don't kid myself that I ever have anything approaching a meaningful relationship with a WG, but Lilly behaves like someone who is happy doing what she does, glad to see you again, and seems to genuinely enjoy being with clients (or maybe she's just a very good actress, who knows..). Regardless; she like to chat, and can hold an intelligent conversation, but she knows when to stop chatting too. Usually when girls start banging on about their 'uni studies', I roll my eyes and nod sympathetically since it's almost always bollocks, but Lilly does actually seem to know what she's on about.
Her stated age is 26, but it's been that for a few years and I'm pretty sure she said she was nearly 30. Regardless, she could pass for 20 (or maybe less if you have a vivid imagination). Size 8 on her profile, which seems about right to me. Pale skin, no tattoos or piercings (thank fuck!) and grate boobs with responsive nipples. Appearance-wise, her profile photos don't give much away and as I'm shit at descriptions, so let's just say 'cute as fuck' facially. The phrase 'girl next door' suits her perfectly. Hair is long, dark, straight with a fringe.
Started with the usual chat for maybe 15 minutes (time not a concern as I'll mention later) then on to some DFK while we undressed each other. Went down for RO with fingers which was very enjoyable, clean and fresh as always. There was a hint of stubble, but nothing off-putting. She makes all the right noises which seem genuine, although I don't think I've ever made her come. Switched to OWO which was also damn good. Lots of attention the balls and shaft licking. After that it was on with the bag and into cowgirl, followed by some mish and doggy. DFK continued throughout, getting more into it as time went on. I usually like her to finish me off with OWO/CIM but I got carried away holding onto her slim waist and pounding away looking at her cute ass and I couldn't hold on. As I'm a one-pop guy, that was the end of the action.
After that, we just lay on the bed chatting. We ran well over time, as I knew we would; Lily is not a clock-watcher. I don't think any of the meetings I've had with her have run close to schedule.
I'd hesitate to call it a GFE, as the chances of me getting a GF that's half my age and looks even younger are precisely fuck-all. Whatever, if you fancy a sexy, petite wee thing that can actually hold a conversation and shag your brains out as well, I'd recommend her.
Having praised her to the skies, I may not actually see her again as I'm just getting too old and it's starting to feel a bit creepy being with someone who looks so young. That's juts my preference though, so don't let it put you off.
The towels were fluffy; but then I only book good hotels, so they should be
