Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petite-blonde in romford  (Read 6209 times)

Offline ta77

has anyone seen petite-blonde in romford?  she looks good. and wondered if anyone has seen befoe i part with £90

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

coolfriend2580

I haven't seen this one in particular but....
Usually Polish girls won't let you do what you want.
They are mainly dominant and you will find yourself just submitting to their wishes.
massage blowjob sex then bye bye
Make sure you agree with them on the service before you go.  :D

LL

I'd probably go for her mate instead...
External Link/Members Only
since she shows her face, meaning there will be no surprises when you get there (and it'll be more easy to spot any bait and switch attempt).

Offline Jimmyredcab

has anyone seen petite-blonde in romford?  she looks good. and wondered if anyone has seen befoe i part with £90

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You say she looks good ------------------ how do you know who you will end up seeing with a picture like this ------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ta77

because what i see in the photo looks good, if the body is like that i can accept a ok face, its what doggy style was invented for!

leglover123

because what i see in the photo looks good, if the body is like that i can accept a ok face, its what doggy style was invented for!

Amazing body! Nothing beats slims slender legs. Do let us know if you end up seeing her

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's people like you who let girls get away with totally useless photos that can easily lead to bait and switch.   :diablo:

Offline Urban_G

I'd probably go for her mate instead...
External Link/Members Only
since she shows her face, meaning there will be no surprises when you get there (and it'll be more easy to spot any bait and switch attempt).
If they work in the same flat her friend could be a plan B if she isn't what's expected.

Jedi Apprentice

Her PG has face and body pics. I seriously doubt it is the same girl in the profile pics.

But she still look decent. You could probably venture more than doggy style :-)   External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only   However, by default, it has to be classed as a bait and switch. 

Offline UltrasForLife

She looks very good IMO. Had her in HL before the PG pics, but thanks to them she's staying there. Hopefully can catch her when she is in actual London at some point.

Gre53

She looks very good IMO. Had her in HL before the PG pics, but thanks to them she's staying there. Hopefully can catch her when she is in actual London at some point.

Seems like she is in London now-I am sure this is the same girl from the Romford group that I saw yesterday and now works in North West London. Was definitely the girl in the pictures

Offline Jimmyredcab

The switch of location seems very suspicious to me, Romford and Willesden are miles apart.    :thumbsdown:

I would guess bait and switch.

Offline UltrasForLife

The switch of location seems very suspicious to me, Romford and Willesden are miles apart.    :thumbsdown:

I would guess bait and switch.

Some WGs change locations all the time, why would this automatically mean B&S?  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some WGs change locations all the time, why would this automatically mean B&S?  :unknown:

The fact that the profile is advertising a "group" ------- plus the shit photos, you could end up meeting anyone, you may have the money to risk a gamble, I don't.    :hi:

Gre53

The fact that the profile is advertising a "group" ------- plus the shit photos, you could end up meeting anyone, you may have the money to risk a gamble, I don't.    :hi:

No bait and switch when I met her-That's definitely the girl in the photos I saw and she was remarkably good :)

password02

Gre53 did you post a review? could not find my end if you did?

Offline bestbefore

I think she may be using the same flat as Hottt Sexy Candy, who I saw yesterday in Willesden Green. She said there was another Polish girl using the flat called Lucy and I could hear her but didnt see her. So as the postcode and name are the same it may be her. The flat is nice, in a quiet street with meter parking right outside.

It is true you cant see her face on her profile but I can understand and respect girls who do not show their face although it is frustrating, and could of course always be a B&S. However, one of my top ten punts of all time was with a Polish girl who didnt show her face, now sadly no longer punting.

Gre53

Gre53 did you post a review? could not find my end if you did?

Haven't done a review yet but will do one soon. Lucy was really excellent and definitely no bait and switch scam :) I had a great time :)

Gre53

I think she may be using the same flat as Hottt Sexy Candy, who I saw yesterday in Willesden Green. She said there was another Polish girl using the flat called Lucy and I could hear her but didnt see her. So as the postcode and name are the same it may be her. The flat is nice, in a quiet street with meter parking right outside.

It is true you cant see her face on her profile but I can understand and respect girls who do not show their face although it is frustrating, and could of course always be a B&S. However, one of my top ten punts of all time was with a Polish girl who didnt show her face, now sadly no longer punting.

Yes-The other girl there was Candy :) Definitely the same flat :)

Offline fastcarl

I can also confirm she is the photo's was truly amazed after the many not so lucky punts I've had this one I see as a true gem will have to do a review

James999

How can she call herself petite when she's 5ft 10inches tall, sounds like bollocks to me,

and

OK will the smart arses on here
also for the smart arses I really don't have time

No offence and all that, but you come accross more like a pimp / cunt than a genuine punter, just saying  :sarcastic:

Offline fastcarl

mrhappypants

I think LL's post raises serious question about the authenticity of of GRE 55 and Fastcari's profiles and of this review.  I find it particularly troubling that I received three unsolicited PM's from GRE after posting on his review.

Dave

DrAmir

Its a bait n switch
The girl i saw using this profile was near kensal green northwest london and looked nowhere like those pics
Approx 5'10"and size 10-12