Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best OWO + CIM in Edinburgh?  (Read 4248 times)

noidletalk

I saw Sensual Samantha a few times when she was Kat at the Newtown Sauna. Top service from a very petite woman. Haven't seen her as an independent but she's well reviewed on here.

Agreed she is very good, bit more mature. If looking for younger to me Bonnie Scotland and Sexy Lacey are both very good too. 👍

Offline Marmalade

Anymore suggestions?

Yes. Try writing a review that isn’t signed “you’re honourable fucking lapdog fuck wit pussy”.  :thumbsup:

Prossies might award you an extra 30 seconds of positivity crap if you don’t. And UKP’s Admin might just award you a complimentary ban for licking shite out of a prossie’s arsehole.

Nothing personal. No offence.  :hi:

alexem82

Yes. Try writing a review that isn’t signed “you’re honourable fucking lapdog fuck wit pussy”.  :thumbsup:

Prossies might award you an extra 30 seconds of positivity crap if you don’t. And UKP’s Admin might just award you a complimentary ban for licking shite out of a prossie’s arsehole.

Nothing personal. No offence.  :hi:

WOW.
Fucking WOW.

The amount of bile in this forum is astonishing...

Offline Marmalade

WOW.
Fucking WOW.

Maybe you’d be happier on UKE. Or Mumsnet.  :cool:

Offline The Man With No Name

I saw Sensual Samantha a few times when she was Kat at the Newtown Sauna. Top service from a very petite woman. Haven't seen her as an independent but she's well reviewed on here.

Height: 4'9.

Didn't know Jimmy Krankie was on the game. :D

noidletalk

Height: 4'9.

Didn't know Jimmy Krankie was on the game. :D

Charlotte Square 😱

Offline The Man With No Name

Charlotte Square 😱

Funny, now you mention it, I think I have seen something small in a blazer, shorts and red cap hanging around there...

Punter115

WOW.
Fucking WOW.

:thumbsup:

vw

WOW.
Fucking WOW.

Well you don't have to experience it any more.

:thumbsup:

Hopefully you are next.   :lol: :lol:

Offline Matrix

Hopefully you are next.   :lol: :lol:

+1 A waste of a spinal cord, if ever I've come across one. one that's more than happy to spew bile but throws a fucking tantrum when challenged.

Offline Marmalade

Yep, and you're essence of it, shitwit.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don’t be harsh — someone probably forgot to change his colostomy bag.

Makes him feel super macho. Like a big swinging ball bag but full of shit forever about to burst all over everyone!   :D :vomit:

Offline Name Not Found

Christ on a bike, is he still at it?  You see, this is what happens when healthcare improves; Fuck-trumpets who've lost their minds and would have been dead years ago in previous decades just keep rambling on. You do realise this is probably the only entertainment he has, apart from staring at his flaccid member and trying to recall the last time he felt anything stirring.

Poor bugger.

Punter115

Christ on a bike, is he still at it?  You see, this is what happens when healthcare improves; Fuck-trumpets who've lost their minds and would have been dead years ago in previous decades just keep rambling on. You do realise this is probably the only entertainment he has, apart from staring at his flaccid member and trying to recall the last time he felt anything stirring.

Poor bugger.

I wil not get annoyed at your insulting and disgusting remarks because we are all aware you are trying to talk big so as to gain brownie points from Smarmalades Gang of delinquents , I hope you really feel the big man !

vw

I wil not get annoyed at your insulting and disgusting remarks because we are all aware you are trying to talk big so as to gain brownie points from Smarmalades Gang of delinquents , I hope you really feel the big man !

Thought you had him on ignore.   :rolleyes:

Is it all easier to image that marmalade controlled others rather than independent thought led many to belive you are a prick?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 05:38:48 pm by vw »

Punter115

Thought you had him on ignore.   :rolleyes:

Is it all easier to image that marmalade controlled others rather than independent though led many to belive you are a prick?

Can you try & say the above in English !

vw

Thought everyone was on ignore , we all got an ceremony from you the other day .   :crazy:

You clearly don't like it here, cheerleading trolls and wking
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 05:39:32 pm by vw »

Offline Marmalade

vw

Indeed, good by and good riddance.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Matrix

Well, lookee what we have here!  :lol:

I thought Christmas was in December.

Even though the "bile" was too much for him, I reckon he'll attempt to come crawling back.

Edit; Holy shit. He's been banned a few times.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:14:01 pm by Matrix »

Offline magnetico

Who gives a fuck what u think crawl back under your stone !
Farewell my friend...  :sarcastic:

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Was 115 his age ?
Pretty sure it wasn't his IQ