Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Best OWO + CIM in Edinburgh?  (Read 4266 times)

Offline Cactus

Tracey does indeed sook the boaby rather well, but that’s only part of the package

Funny that’s what I said ?   :thumbsup:

All well and good, if that ALL that you’re after. Personally, receiving oral & CIM is only part of a much bigger picture. Taken in isolation, she provides that service well, however, it must be viewed in the whole package, which with Tracey is severely lacking.

If you’re willing to forego everything else, in favour of good oral, then fill your boots. However, the other stuff matters more to most and thus renders her a poor punt. All IMO of course and if your experience varied, I’m happy for you.

Punter115

All well and good, if that ALL that you’re after. Personally, receiving oral & CIM is only part of a much bigger picture. Taken in isolation, she provides that service well, however, it must be viewed in the whole package, which with Tracey is severely lacking.

If you’re willing to forego everything else, in favour of good oral, then fill your boots. However, the other stuff matters more to most and thus renders her a poor punt. All IMO of course and if your experience varied, I’m happy for you

Fair comment but I was giving an honest and hopefully helpful answer to the title of the thread ...nothing more / nothing less .

Offline Matrix

Ever get the feeling somebody doesn't understand how to quote?

Offline RandyRob69

Saw Tracey once which was once too many  :dash:. I think she is a somewhat shy lass, with a pleasant personality BUT I really cannot think of a worse punt  :scare:. All the horrendous comments about her hygiene and sores made on here previously are unfortunately true.

Maybe ok for some if it's only OWO & CIM but, for me, it's gotta be more of a holistic package.

Offline The Man With No Name

Tracey does indeed sook the boaby rather well, but that’s only part of the package.

If you’re willing to tolerate a shy lass that’s painful to drag anything resembling conversation out of; a stinking fanny, that tastes worse than it smells & the surrounding area covered in sores/spots; having to remind her to put on a condom before sliding your cock into her pussy; kissing meeker than your Grandma; venturing to a shit hole part of town; baby stuff all over the flat; bit of a chubber and very plain looker...

If all of that is worth a decent blowie and CIM, then OP, fill your boots! Oh and she’ll happily tongue your arsehole without prompting!

Did all this happen to you, 115? Of course it did! :lol:

You’ve got ask yourself one question : Do I feel lucky? Well, do you, punk?

Am I missing something here? Has the failed irony of hipsterism even extended to trolling now - i.e. make your input so naff and inept, because you're apparently too cool to care enough to engage your wit, but actually end up simply trolling yourself? Or is he just this shit?

The fact he can't even use the "quote" function aside, everything he says is effectively a Grandpa joke. But not like the politically incorrect, genuinely funny Grandpa who admirably doesn't give a fuck, but has his heart in the right place. More the miserable, old, cunt-like Grandpa, who'd only give you a pound note every Christmas, (regardless of age or year) leave you nothing but a stamp collection in his will, and thought this'd be more than enough because of the unwanted, dreadful attempts at humour, just like 115's, that he'd constantly try to enforce on you. Oh, and then old piece of shit would then expect you to do his garden for nothing. I'd say this is 115 down to a T.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 03:05:57 pm by The Man With No Name »

Punter115

Ever get the feeling somebody doesn't understand how to quote?

Ever get the feeling somebody just likes picking fault .......  :thumbsup:

Offline Matrix

Offline Matrix

Did all this happen to you, 115? Of course it did! :lol:

Am I missing something here? Has the failed irony of hipsterism even extended to trolling now - i.e. make your input so naff and inept, because you're apparently too cool to care enough to engage your wit, but actually end up simply trolling yourself? Or is he just this shit?

The fact he can't even use the "quote" function aside, everything he says is effectively a Grandpa joke. But not like the politically incorrect, genuinely funny Grandpa who admirably doesn't give a fuck, but has his heart in the right place. More the miserable, old, cunt-like Grandpa, who'd only give you a pound note every Christmas, (regardless of age or year) leave you nothing but a stamp collection in his will, and thought this'd be more than enough because of the unwanted, dreadful attempts at humour, just like 115's, that he'd constantly try to enforce on you. Oh, and then old piece of shit would then expect you to do his garden for nothing. I'd say this is 115 down to a T.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

To his credit, he's worked out how to use the quotes now, after 2 years.

Interestingly enough, he's pissed off just about eveybody in off-topic with his trolling shite as well. If I was going to troll, I'd ensure i was good at it. 

Punter115

Oh the piece and quiet is lovely ... :hi:

Punter115

Offline Matrix

Can’t hear you !!

That'll be because it's an online forum which uses text.

I see you've switched from arsehole mode back to puerile again. Definitely a step in the right direction.  :thumbsup:

What's next, NAH, NAH, NAH, NAH, NAAAAH?  :lol:

Perhaps pull a few faces at your monitor?  :yahoo:

Punter115

Can’t hear you and I am feeling a lot better for it .    :D

Offline Matrix

Can’t hear you and I am feeling a lot better for it .    :D

Still replying though.  :D

When could you hear me?

Oh, I understand now. You've made a complete fool of yourself yet again as well as being unable to take your own advice. So you're simply reduced to repeating yourself and want to have the last word.

As I'm generous, the floor is yours. Everyone else has gone back to ignoring you. I find you rather entertaining though.  ;)

vw

I really would love to meet up with you in Edinburgh you disgusting creature ... Oh please let it happen and make my day !

Fuck me you are batshit crazy. 

Sad besotted with SSG and now veiled threats.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Marmalade

OWO tends to be standard at BSS, not elsewhere. Good young professionals like Isla will generally do a nice bj gag and cim.

Punter115

Fuck me you are batshit crazy. 

Sad besotted with SSG and now veiled threats.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
[/quote

You are nothing but consistent, I wondered when you would pop out from under your rock.
Like your other to keyboard bullies you are now also on the list , so just crawl back under your rock.   :D

vw

Like your other to keyboard bullies you are now also on the list , so just crawl back under your rock.   :D
Your track down and hit list.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

you like all white knights are the bullies, attacking negative reviews like you did for your GF, SSG.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Punter115

Before any of you three goons start having sleepless nights  my list you are on is my “ignore list”.  :lol:

vw

Before any of you three goons start having sleepless nights  my list you are on is my “ignore list”.  :lol:

So this is one of those ignore ceremonies that losers have. 

I tend to get more replies from those claiming to ignore me than others.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Matrix

So this is one of those ignore ceremonies that losers have. 

I tend to get more replies from those claiming to ignore me than others.   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

It makes sense after they've made complete cunts out of themselves.

As clearly demonstrated, he's can give, not take.

noidletalk

Bonnie Scotland and Lacey on AW are two of the best in Edinburgh  :coolgirl:

Offline Marmalade

Maybe someone could give him a global ignore list. Then he could just talk to himself to his heart’s content!

Punter115

Oh so predictable Smarmalade ...well that’s you and your three bum boys now on the list .
So all your smart ass comments will fall on deaf ears .... :D

vw

Maybe someone could give him a global ignore list. Then he could just talk to himself to his heart’s content!

Or ban the white knight saddo that likes to make veiled threats.

115 also reminds me of the fat, ugly shameless bastard at high school who was always trying to be cocky and confident, yet had nothing to be cocky and confident about and would, therefore, always fail miserably at it. He'd pick or push his way into arguments with more popular kids, contributing nothing but meaningless, childish statements like this, simply because he had nothing else to offer - and would then refuse to fuck off by monotonously continuing to assert his position of immaturity, exactly as a 6 year-old would, long after everyone began to ignore him.

He probably was this kid at school and is simply now the 70 year-old equivalent. The only difference being, that the immature communicative ineptitude has been replaced with senile communicative ineptitude. :sarcastic:

It's like trying to debate with a baby chimp that's determined to misbehave. There's simply no point.

Offline Matrix

I'm sure he's the plonker that was bragging in off-topic about reading UKP with his tart of choice during bookings. He's also claimed to have been offered a freebie in return for a positive (REVIEW). One wonders how that topic came up in conversation.  :unknown:

He won't suffer by ignoring me anyway. I don't review obese barebackers!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 02:23:11 pm by Matrix »

He won't suffer by ignoring me anyway. I don't review obese barebackers!

Any idea how the ignore list works anyway? Never made use of it myself.

Does it filer out all posts in all threads by those you've added to it, or only in the "new replies" section?

Offline Matrix

Any idea how the ignore list works anyway? Never made use of it myself.

Does it filer out all posts in all threads by those you've added to it, or only in the "new replies" section?

Only used it once but relented as I'm a big boy. All I know is, it's blanks everything from the chump you're ignoring. It just comes up blank stating "you are ignoring this user". I think it's in beside the buddy function.

Offline Happyjose

Pretty sure you still see posts if they're quoted by another member

vw

Pretty sure you still see posts if they're quoted by another member

there is a little button to reveal them.

Funny how twats think being ignored is a punishment.    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Matrix

What are the odds he's logging on as a guest to read all this anyway?  :lol:

All seems a bit pointless and this extra function merely enforces that line of thought.

Surely if you genuinely want to ignore someone, you simply don't bother to read their drivel, as soon as your eye catches their pic at the side of the page.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:00:43 pm by The Man With No Name »

vw

All seems a bit pointless and this extra function merely enforces that line of thought.

Surely if you genuinely want to ignore someone, you simply don't bother to read their drivel, as soon as your eye catches their pic at the side of the page.

I doubt WK115 has self control to move on, he will be peeking at every chance.   :crazy: :crazy:

Offline stoogman

You’ve got ask yourself one question : Do I feel lucky? Well, do you, punk?

I think this should be 115’s catchphrase seeing as he likes getting OWO from known barebackers!

Offline Matrix

I think this should be 115’s catchphrase seeing as he likes getting OWO from known barebackers!

:lol: :D :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Oh so predictable Smarmalade ...well that’s you and your three bum boys now on the list .
So all your smart ass comments will fall on deaf ears .... :D

Christ and to think I thought you were Stapler. Can't be, you're not bright enough, unless Stapler had a lobotomy. Or are you his dad?

Punter115

Who gives a fuck what u think crawl back under your stone !

Punter115

Oh by the way SB you are now also on the list !  Oh peace and tranquillity just wonderful.    :D

vw

Oh by the way SB you are now also on the list !  Oh peace and tranquillity just wonderful.    :D

Another ignore ceremony  from the village idiot.    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Matrix

Ironic as most of the forum has ignored him from day one. Perhaps he should fuck off if he can't discourse with Men.

All he offers is "fuck off, bum boys and crawl under a stone. I'm ignoring you". If it wasn't so amusing it would be lamentable.

It's like he's just discovered a vagina (i.e the ignore button) for the first time. It must be so much fun.  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 01:08:32 am by Matrix »

This would probably be a good opportunity to test the site's rules by calling 115, an inbred fucking cunt.

After all, you couldn't really categorise it as excessive abuse when he claims he's added us all to his little ignore list.

Offline Matrix

This would probably be a good opportunity to test the site's rules by calling 115, an inbred fucking cunt.

After all, you couldn't really categorise it as excessive abuse when he claims he's added us all to his little ignore list.

Careful, he'll put you on ignore too.  :scare: :D

It's not the first time that he's spewed out bile and then quickly switched to the victim narrative when challenged.

noidletalk

Back to Alex's question, I would recommend Sensual Samantha 777. Hard to better her OWO/CIM.

Agreed very good but not top of the league 😉👍

Offline auldie63

Don't be a twat all your days  :angry:, take a day off. :hi:

Offline andymars19

Ironic as most of the forum has ignored him from day one. Perhaps he should fuck off if he can't discourse with Men.

All he offers is "fuck off, bum boys and crawl under a stone. I'm ignoring you". If it wasn't so amusing it would be lamentable.

It's like he's just discovered a vagina (i.e the ignore button) for the first time. It must be so much fun.  :lol:

The way it's going, he'll be reading an empty forum soon daft cunt

alexem82

Guys, OP here.

FFS, 4 pages of fucking fighting?
Come on! We need positivity.

Up until now I've learnt that with Traceyf, more than "positivity" you risk "sieropositivity".
I'm a big fan of risks, but also big fan of life.
WILL NOT GO.

Sensual Samantha 777 is now on the card.
Still, living in EH6 does not inspires me big confidence, but I'm ready to give it a go...

Anymore suggestions?
Especially in EH3 would be lovely...

No kisses :lol:

Thanks.

vw

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Sensual Samantha 777 is now on the card.
Still, living in EH6 does not inspires me big confidence, but I'm ready to give it a go...

What's wrong with EH6 ?
SS777 is a safe bet . Nice enough area . Clean flat . Oily massage is incredible and takes her job seriously .
EH3 you say ? Big difference between Heriot Row and the pubic triangle

Offline Largs43

I saw Sensual Samantha a few times when she was Kat at the Newtown Sauna. Top service from a very petite woman. Haven't seen her as an independent but she's well reviewed on here.