Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Little Baby (Derby) - Outcalls Only  (Read 3036 times)

2 review(s) for Sophia.C (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

brownguy88

OK, as promised. here's my review of Shy Little Baby. First one, so take form it what you will  :hi:

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost
£120/hour + £30 anal

Comms
I messaged her via AW as that was her preferred method of initial contact. Once we had arranged the date and time, she gave me her number. She was very quick to reply from start to finish and even messaged confirming when she was on her way and gave an ETA.

Not much to say here. As I've put in the title, she only does outcalls. I arranged the location, it was nice  :unknown:

Appearance
As with most girls, the profile photo has some kind of filter on it, but she was definitely the girl in the profile and looked hot. Her description on her profile is accurate: size 8, 5' 4", natural 32D, long brown hair i.e. she was slim, short and had a decent pair on her ;) I have no reason not to believe the age stated on her profile (24). She arrived clean and wore some sexy lingerie.

Service
It was a hot day so she was wearing a crop top and a denim skirt that stopped just short of her knees. She came in and we got the paperwork sorted, then it was time for the fun part. I made a bit of small talk and I could tell she was a bit shy and giggly. I told her what I liked and asked if there was anything she was in to. She told me she enjoys some light spanking and has sensitive nipples...fun times ahead then!  :yahoo: By now she was looking more comfortable and mentioned that she was relieved as I seemed 'normal' and that she could never be sure of the person she's meeting until she actually meets them...errr thanks, I guess  :unknown:
I asked her to start with a striptease as it was on her likes list, but she wasn't in to it so I didn't push. I was a little disappointed, but I guess there wasn't much to strip out of anyway. We started with some FK instead, which became some good DFK. Soon she was out of her clothes and we moved on to some RO. She seemed in to it and was letting out the most amazing whimpering sounds that had me hard in no time :wacko: So it was on to some great OWO and she wasn't shy about taking me all the way in either. Then I remembered her sensitive nipples and couldn't help having a good suck and a bit of a squeeze, which resulted in more whimpering noises :thumbsup: Definitely natural, but more soft and supple than hard and firm. I couldn't really hold out longer, so we went at it in mish. We made some more small talk after and she was definitely more comfortable now and freely chatting away....maybe giving more info than she probably should. Anyway went back for round 2 with more of the same, but did anal in doggy which gave me a lovely view of her nicely rounded cheeks. I gave them a few swats and you guessed it...more whimpering. When all was said and done, I looked at the time and noticed we were 15 mins over, so she isn't a clock watcher.

All in all it was a good punt. It was quite sensual, so definitely fits the GFE bracket. She was eager to please with some great oral skills and made all the right noises throughout. Would I see her again?...Yes.

Atomski1

Thanks for the review, she looks gorgeous!  Shame she only does out calls, I'm probably just too far away so would have to get a hotel near Derby.  Did she mention if she would ever be doing incalls in the future?

Offline Newtothisstuff

I contacted her when I was in Derby. She said she couldn't come to my hotel as she tild me knew people who work or worked there. If she is genuine then check which hotel she'll visit before you book.

Offline HailWood

Nice review. Sounds a real sweetie. Shame she only does out calls.

Online MajorPayne

Nice review. Sounds a real sweetie. Shame she only does out calls.
Shame she has an age limit.
She only sees gentlemen up to 50.  So may well exclude a fair proportion of guys on this forum.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Shame she has an age limit.
She only sees gentlemen up to 50.  So may well exclude a fair proportion of guys on this forum.

Naah... this is about the only time you can get "revenge" on them..... knock 10(?) years off your real age, or whatever it takes to get your age down to 49  :lol:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Feign a misunderstanding. Lol
Oh.... 69 was my age not a service request.

brownguy88

Did she mention if she would ever be doing incalls in the future?

I didn't ask, but I doubt it. She has a 9-5 job and if I remember correctly she lives in a shared house, so this is her side job/hobby.

Offline TGR

Must be getting busy as increased to £150 per hr + extras

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'm sick of prices going up and up all the time. That's a 25% jump ffs.

Offline peiyee

Has anyone other than brownguy88 and orangeguy 89 actually seen her?

Offline bumfan

Tried to book and got no reply. The lead up coms were good then when finally wanted to book nothing?????

Offline RogerBoner

yeollowguy90  :lol:

Offline Newtothisstuff

yellowguy90 - sounds like a watersports fan with the kidney infection?

Don't want to even think about brownguy88

Offline HailWood

Derbyguy87 saw her.
My spider senses are tingling.
Joining dates are all similar.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'm not sure. Some if it does 'look' genuine. Maybe there is a little padding to bulk up her feedback but I'm not so sure. Time will tell.

Offline TGR

I contacted her when I was in Derby. She said she couldn't come to my hotel as she tild me knew people who work or worked there. If she is genuine then check which hotel she'll visit before you book.

I think Mikethebike may be on to something - as when I contacted her she said she doesn't like travelling out of derby -  :dash:

Offline Newtothisstuff

I think Mikethebike may be on to something - as when I contacted her she said she doesn't like travelling out of derby -  :dash:
You could be right. But, if she doesn't have a car, travelling outside Derby could be difficult. Sadly, I'm not going to be in Derby again for a while so I can't test to see if she's genuine.

Offline HailWood

You could be right. But, if she doesn't have a car, travelling outside Derby could be difficult. Sadly, I'm not going to be in Derby again for a while so I can't test to see if she's genuine.

Derbyguy87
Brownguy88
Orangeguy89
.......Newtothisstuffguy90.....

Offline TGR

So she wouldn't see you in Derby because she knows people in a hotel, would see me out of Derby ( I was only 5 miles away) - so where does she meet  :crazy: :crazy:

I think she may be happy with the £6 for looking at her Private Gallery  :lol:

Online MajorPayne

I'm sick of prices going up and up all the time. That's a 25% jump ffs.
That's quite an increase I wonder if it has affected how busy she is?

Offline Newtothisstuff

That's quite an increase I wonder if it has affected how busy she is?
I hope it has. Too many girls are putting prices up and they're going up by quite a lot. For someone who is so difficult to book, you'd think the extra would cover taxi fees. Time will tell if she's genuine or not. But she's just too expensive and flakey to bother with. I know of other girls in Derby who are a similar size and shape who charge less and include anal.

Offline Newtothisstuff

So she wouldn't see you in Derby because she knows people in a hotel, would see me out of Derby ( I was only 5 miles away) - so where does she meet  :crazy: :crazy:

I think she may be happy with the £6 for looking at her Private Gallery  :lol:
Very strange that she wouldn't drive 5 minutes out of town to see you. She says on the profile that she'll travel for up to 30 minutes. That even puts the western side of Nottingham in range.  :dash:
I doubt we'll see many reviews of her on here for a while. At £150 + £30 for anal and + £10 for CIM, she's almost as expensive as Woofie but with nowhere near the kind of likes list, reputation or experience.
I still think she could be genuine, but I also think she's just playing at doing this after work to boost her income. She'll take a booking if she can be bothered and is in the mood/need of cash.

Offline peiyee

I still think she could be genuine, but I also think she's just playing at doing this after work to boost her income. She'll take a booking if she can be bothered and is in the mood/need of cash.

Probably correct assessment, ditched her off the list. Too much bother for a fuck.  :D :D

Offline Newtothisstuff

Probably correct assessment, ditched her off the list. Too much bother for a fuck.  :D :D
I tried to book her once. All went well to start. Duration, time and services were all agreed. The moment she found out what hotel I was in, she cancelled. She did apologise and say it was because they may know her there and I'm inclined to believe her. I don't think that she would have wasted her time on emails and texts agreeing the rest of the details if she wasn't going to come.
But with all the trouble others are also having making a booking and her recent price hike, she's just not worth the time or the money.

Offline badsin