Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy addictive amy -Lincoln  (Read 1395 times)

11 review(s) for  Sexy-Addictive-Amy (3 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5367379) (7 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline astag

External Link/Members Only

As per a previous post I thought id share my experience

Comms - great
Location - fine, reasonably discreet, lots of parking
Venue - council flat, stairway up to the flat was a shit hole but once in, the actual flat was ok - typical of a low end WG
Service - £40 blow and go

Pros:
Honestly, a great blowjob, would love another!

Cons:
- This lady is looking very tired, and unhealthly skinny; nothing like her photos.
- Room smelt so bad of cigerattes that the smell clinged to me and followed me home! Not good

Would I go again? Maybe at a lat resort but id spend my money sampling the others in the area

Offline astag

Just seen this is in the wrong area - my apologies

Can a mod please move?

Offline Steely Dan

Yikes, if your positive is a tired looking lady that is unhealthy skinny in a room that smells bad, and you would only go back as a last resort, remind me never to fuck one of your neutrals!

Offline Biggysmalls

Yikes, if your positive is a tired looking lady that is unhealthy skinny in a room that smells bad, and you would only go back as a last resort, remind me never to fuck one of your neutrals!

Haha i was thinking the same... some peoples standards astound me.

Offline astag

Smelling of fags is one thing (and quite common but as a non smoker it's not for me), and the reason for being skinny is unknown and we speculate. The lady overall was dressed normally and the flat (inside) was normal.

Did I feel safe - yes
Was she a nice lady who ment well - yes
Did I get what I paid for - yes, and it was good!

All the cons are just my opinion - for me a negative is any of the above being a No, plus other stuff like theft, no show etc.

I mean, Should I expect more for a 15 minute £40 punt?

I would agree however maybe my standard could do with a realignment.
If I could guarantee not getting an STD id stick it on any hole  :lol:

Offline Biggysmalls

Smelling of fags is one thing (and quite common but as a non smoker it's not for me), and the reason for being skinny is unknown and we speculate. The lady overall was dressed normally and the flat (inside) was normal.

Did I feel safe - yes

All the cons are just my opinion - for me a negative is any of the above being a No, plus other stuff like theft, no show etc.

I can't say you can guarantee that with her. Just saying.

Offline Newtothisstuff

:hi: Hat's off to you for saying exactly what I was going to say. I couldn't agree more.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Did I feel safe - yes

So... what you're saying is - you didn't feel she safe enough to fuck for fear of an STD!  An she STILL gets a Positive?

So as a quick summary:
Unhealthy thin.
Pics don't look anything like her.
It stank of fags so badly your clothes smelt of it after you'd left.
You actually didn't want to risk anything but a hand job because you thought she was a high STD risk.

......and that's still a Positive on your scale? I think you may need to sit back an think about what you consider acceptable. You have son much choice for your money. Why take the risk?

Offline Steely Dan

the rule is your review your rating.  But of course my cash for my punt so as always best for me to read the detail and decide.

But if you read the guidelines for rating on the guide to writing reviews, the words 'Would I go again? Maybe at a last resort' are not a good fit with what the vast majority of punters use as a way to describe a positive.  Most punters for a positive answer the questions as 'yes of course, any time.'

Offline Newtothisstuff

Perhaps I was being a bit harsh on the OP. As has been said, it's his review so his rating. In view of everything he said, I was just surprised that he gave her a positive. I'd have have expected it to be a neutral at best. His review so his decision how he rates her.

Offline astag

Perhaps I was being a bit harsh on the OP. As has been said, it's his review so his rating. In view of everything he said, I was just surprised that he gave her a positive. I'd have have expected it to be a neutral at best. His review so his decision how he rates her.

In all Hoesty I thought I had reviewed neutral, so my mistake here; I was wondering why you guys were upset haha...
was my first review from my phone and messed it up (even posted in Yorkshire region.. Oops)

Regardless, The point I wanted to make was the Amy clearly means well but has some issues. I dont think her issues are as bad as they appear, and the actual act/service was fine. Make what you will of this lady
 :timeout:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This is not the first time Amy's reviews/services have been debated on. I recall same debate a few years ago, where a couple of members pointed out that she was a good Plan B, especially for Late Nights,
where some went to see her for a 15 minute quick dump session. I also recall one poster saying that he did same... a 15 min blowjob session, cos her OWO was pretty good.

EDIT
This was whilst she was in Nottimgham at the time.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 12:21:51 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Newtothisstuff

I guess that the thing about her is that she may not look like her photos any more... and there may be a few other service issues.... but very few would argue that she doesn't try her best. For some, that may be enough to warrant a positive or neutral. For others, it's too little too late. As CT says, she does seem to divide opinion.
I'd never go back. Each to their own though.

BTW OP, you can request that the Positive is altered to Neutral if you want. Your choice though.

Offline astag

I guess that the thing about her is that she may not look like her photos any more... and there may be a few other service issues.... but very few would argue that she doesn't try her best. For some, that may be enough to warrant a positive or neutral. For others, it's too little too late. As CT says, she does seem to divide opinion.
I'd never go back. Each to their own though.

BTW OP, you can request that the Positive is altered to Neutral if you want. Your choice though.

How would one go about this then? I feel this needs changing to Nuetral yes

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
How would one go about this then? I feel this needs changing to Nuetral yes

Have done this for you.