Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty FBSM, Hainault - I walked, maybe underage.  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

I had a bit of spare time and fancied a quick rub and tug. I fired texts to a load of FBSM providers and only a couple came back quickly, one of which was this ad External Link/Members Only

Prices quoted were £50/30 minutes and £80/£60 minutes including HE so I confirmed I would come over. When I asked if there was free car parking, the same text came back quoting the prices so that was the first red flag.

Arrived on a quiet road, got given the house number. From the exterior the house itself looked pretty run down, but I walked up to the door and knocked. Door opened by two very young petite girls with Roma features, looked 16-18 years old, and 18 at the very maximum. I said to them they seemed too young and I wasn’t happy with this. One of the girls seemed to have a decent grasp of English and said ‘that’s ok’ and let me out of the door.

Very little phases me in punting having done this for many years, but there was no way I was going to go ahead with this.

Offline sparkus

Not much fazes me either, but given the ad is 10 months old then surely others would have reported? Granted, maybe they didn't.

Offline Mothball15

Best report it to crime stoppers etc. For peace of mind.

You've got nothing to lose.