Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy + Horne - Wimbledon - 30th July  (Read 1267 times)

5 review(s) for x Sexy & Horne x (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline GlennQuagmire

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven’t punted for what seems like an eternity and with all this hot weather and the women not wearing very much in the sunshine, I had the major horn.
Was looking for a girl around SW London and to my eye the pickings on AW are a bit rubbish.
Spotted this girls profile, checked on here, and lucky for me she had been reviewed positively by Holland.
Thank you OP.
Texted and got a reply pretty quickly, booked for later in the afternoon.
Booked for an hour and paid £100.
Turned up texted to say I was outside, told to wait a few minutes. Had a walk around the block - big mistake too hot.  Got a text about 10 mins later to day she was ready.
Arrived door was opened by an older blonde lady in a black pvc outfit, thought hang on this is not the girl in the pics. Then she appeared with a towel wrapped around her fresh from the shower, phew.
SH (never did find out her name) was cute, but not a stunner.
Went to her room, it was boiling hot - this was going to be a sweaty session.
Offered shower, took shower, back in the room had a bit of a kiss and a nibble on her fantastic boobs - pretty sure they’re natural and at least a C cup.
Could not wait to see her bouncing up and down on top of me.
More kissing, not DFK, but Ok FK, gave plenty of attention to her boobs and nipples and got them standing to attention.
Gave her RO for a while to warm her up. Then she started OWO - not too deep, not best technique ever, but it did the trick and was very enjoyable.
Rubber on, her on top in CG, she was lovely and tight, good rhythm both getting into it for a good 10mins.
Moved to edge of bed to it with feet on the floor and her straddling me, fucked like that for about 5 mins.
Then flipped her over onto the bed on her back and pounded away until the finale.
Now 40  mins into the hour booked.
Cleaned up and then got some more OWO, but the heat and me being shattered after a heavy weekend, meant that I could not really get into it again and a 2nd cum was not happening.
But she put in a good effort.

Positive is because S&H has a great little body, curvy where she needs to be, a good attitude, smiley, friendly, makes an effort.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 11:27:38 am by GlennQuagmire »

Offline CrazyforCIM

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven’t punted for what seems like an eternity and with all this hot weather and the women not wearing very much in the sunshine, I had the major horn.
Was looking for a girl around SW London and to my eye the pickings on AW are a bit rubbish.
Spotted this girls profile, checked on here, and lucky for me she had been reviewed positively by Holland.
Thank you OP.
Texted and got a reply pretty quickly, booked for later in the afternoon.
Booked for an hour and paid £100.
Turned up texted to say I was outside, told to wait a few minutes. Had a walk around the block - big mistake too hot.  Got a text about 10 mins later to day she was ready.
Arrived door was opened by an older blonde lady in a black pvc outfit, thought hang on this is not the girl in the pics. Then she appeared with a towel wrapped around her fresh from the shower, phew.
SH (never did find out her name) was cute, but not a stunner.
Went to her room, it was boiling hot - this was going to be a sweaty session.
Offered shower, took shower, back in the room had a bit of a kiss and a nibble on her fantastic boobs - pretty sure they’re natural and at least a C cup.
Could not wait to see her bouncing up and down on top of me.
More kissing, not DFK, but Ok FK, gave plenty of attention to her boobs and nipples and got them standing to attention.
Gave her RO for a while to warm her up. Then she started OWO - not too deep, not best technique ever, but it did the trick and was very enjoyable.
Rubber on, her on top in CG, she was lovely and tight, good rhythm both getting into it for a good 10mins.
Moved to edge of bed to it with feet on the floor and her straddling me, fucked like that for about 5 mins.
Then flipped her over onto the bed on her back and pounded away until the finale.
Now 40  mins into the hour booked.
Cleaned up and then got some more OWO, but the heat and me being shattered after a heavy weekend, meant that I could not really get into it again and a 2nd cum was not happening.
But she put in a good effort.

Positive is because S&H has a great little body, curvy where she needs to be, a good attitude, smiley, friendly, makes an effort.

How old do you think she is? Can you rate her physically and facially, please? thanks

Offline GlennQuagmire

I thin she is around mid twenties in age.
Face about 6 or 7 out of 10.
Cute, girl next door look.
Nice body, good legs, lovely natural boobs. Physical also 6 or 7from 10.