Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paisley ring a LING ding  (Read 2972 times)

Rome66

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to ykh for the pm on this . I hadnt noticed the ad previously.
1hour £45/ xtra £60.

Simple straight forward and  professiona business as I have always found with Chinese  . Will skip all the obvious stuff and the delusional " I could tell by her eyes etc etc, how much she enjoyed  :rolleyes: blah blah pmsl. Oh all right then apparently im a big boy....and do I go to the gym ?  :lol:e

This was 2nd visit .1st reccy went to plan. Basic stuff be on time. Be polite.and ffs Be clean. Gpod massage got me stiff but she ignored it. On departure got a peck on the cheek and a little pat on my backside. So knew how her system works.

Next visit efficiently organised through text and immediately offered extra. Text outside and she buzzed me in.. clean and tidy. Ling around 40 slightly built an rather plain but   her hands  definitely know how to please a guy. No messing straight in she likes to get you going face down, forcefully massaged my ass with deep cc swipes, I thought shewas going straight to prostate  :yahoo:.  Hard as fuck she has pillow under my stomach and reaches around..wow so good and she is of course a good actress with lots supposed excited noises. Definitely going back she has more ammunition I am sure, will take a wee blue pill beforehand so she can be busy for longer.

Clever little minx , am sure I nodded of for a while lol.

Offline tit lover

So no extras available on first visit??

Offline Jock D

External Link/Members Only

1hour £45/ xtra £60.

I sincerely hope it was £15 extra taking the overall cost to £60?...and you didnt actually pay £60 Extra. :unknown:

Offline Uncle Buck

I sincerely hope it was £15 extra taking the overall cost to £60?...and you didnt actually pay £60 Extra. :unknown:

Please confirm because that would be ridiculous. I’d be tempted

UB

Offline Jimbob28

Rome66

£60 was visit with relief. Didnt try touching, didn't want to push my luck....yet. Will find out next time if her mo is the same ie slightly dom and tries to get you knackered with the happy beginning .90min quoted £80.

Firbrig

Tried the link and ad has gone does anyone know if she has gone elsewhere ?

Offline Glesgaboy

Don’t know if she has moved.
New Paisley ad on gumtree today.
New location...

Firbrig

Thanks mate the paisley ad looks legit

Offline Seany3212

Tried the link and ad has gone does anyone know if she has gone elsewhere ?

Just found this online, Hope it helps. Was considering going to see her myself. External Link/Members Only

Firbrig

Thanks tried it but it’s the same ad she had up but not there now. But cheers

Offline Santana

would love to know how you get on in the 3rd visit i.e. any touching or even full sex????

Offline lussman1

Visited 3 weeks ago,extra 10 to finger pussy while getting H.E.

007_stallion7

Guys - either this is bullshit or her vetting process is airtight first vist.

Too pissed off to go into details but travelled far to get there, conversation went to extras within 5 mins where she admitted people had made up stories on these very pages. I thought this was a rouse to suss my intentions - she gave me a story about how it was lies etc.

Long story cut short - she said she doesn’t do extras, i tried offering but it was a straight no.

I cut my hour session to 30 mins and left.

My suspicions are that the stories online were commissioned by her and added to drum up business. I COULD be wrong. Yet to meet a service provider who turns down money unless they are completely straight and narrow.

Overall - wasted trip - save your cash and wank at home lads!

Rome66

Its strange the ad vanished straight after I reviewed. Someone or herself must have seen and she os either being ultra cautious or she just didnt trust you. !!!!!! Plenty others have enjoyed her handwork.  I can see why some others have been hesitate to mention when they strike oil.

Ah wait a min...I apologise..this was a 1st visit ??? I got nothing 1st time
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:00:41 pm by Rome66 »

007_stallion7

Fair enough... i also thought that was a possibility

Well done for those who get lucky!

Rome66

Ironically you were right with your last comment re stay home for a wank as the massage I found to be mediocre at best , but my positive review was for her "cumplete" service  :drinks:  :thumbsup:

Offline Jock D

Guys - either this is bullshit or her vetting process is airtight first vist.

Too pissed off to go into details but travelled far to get there, conversation went to extras within 5 mins where she admitted people had made up stories on these very pages. I thought this was a rouse to suss my intentions - she gave me a story about how it was lies etc.

Long story cut short - she said she doesn’t do extras, i tried offering but it was a straight no.

I cut my hour session to 30 mins and left.

My suspicions are that the stories online were commissioned by her and added to drum up business. I COULD be wrong. Yet to meet a service provider who turns down money unless they are completely straight and narrow.

Overall - wasted trip - save your cash and wank at home lads!

This post actually highlights the precarious nature and pitfalls of the 'legitimate' massage providers, mostly Gumtree ads. It's a gamble and nothing is guaranteed...as they don't advertise any sexual favours they can be very choosey as to who and when they decide to bestow a HE.

Now if I'm being honest that's part of the attraction for me...will she/won't she...but obviously it can be very time consuming, wallet draining, frustrating and disappointing when like Stallion...you travel a long way and get SFA....you do feel ripped off.

However, I'd love to know who the fucken pussy is...that's told her about UKP. :diablo:

Offline Uncle Buck

Now if I'm being honest that's part of the attraction for me...will she/won't she...but obviously it can be very time consuming, wallet draining, frustrating and disappointing when like Stallion...you travel a long way and get SFA....you do feel ripped off.

+1

UB

Online Boinky

If her massage was poor as well that would put me right off.

I'd rather visit a legit massage place with a great masseuse and no extras, than feel ripped off by getting a shit massage and fuck all else.

Rome66

Can only agree , a full on actual body crunching massage is just amazing but in fairness I think done by a massuer to have the strength Ie  Talking wat pho massage Bangkok. So I gamble and perhaps try a taster menu with the ladies for the trade off against "thrill".   Always hoping for that accumulator to pay off    :crazy: