Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyEnglishSarah Peterborough incall  (Read 1302 times)

11 review(s) for SexyEnglishSarah (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ik

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

There aren't many decent options in Peterborough and I had stop on the A1 to grab a bite to eat and was feeling horny as well as hungry. I did a quick search and Sarah popped up -over 300aw reviews but none on here - but I was horny! When I called her she answered the photo and was clearly British and she sounded fun so I booked in for 30 minutes time.

£80 for 30mins is more expensive than others in Peterborough plus she charges £10 for owo but I didn't fancy running the bait and switch EE providers so went for it

Nice incall flat off [Removed by admin], easy to fine and easy to park, next to Morrisons. Buzzed in and she was waiting as I knocked on the door

Sarah is probably mid 30s, petite very trim body, dark hair, quite short but IMHO good looking. She has some classy underwear on and we immediatey went to the bedroom. Clean tidy and obviously her place of work (as opposed to home)

SHe was straight into very DKF which I love, I noticed the whips and canes so pushed her against the wall and by the time my hands found her knickleess pussy she was very very wet. Played her for a while, more DFK as I fingered her. OW at my request and then sex in a number of positions. She has a great ass and looks at you when you are fucking her which is pretty horny. Her boobs were pretty big and were nice to play with but she is a women in her 30s not 20s so they aren't as pert as some one younger!

We pounded away for quite a while and once I had cum we chatted about the indutrsy for a good 10mins, didn't feel in a rush.In fact she said this week had been quiet. I think she finds it frustarting some weeks are busy and some are quiet . She said she'd been working  for 4 years and given her aw reviews I guess that is about right

Would I visit again - if I am hungry and horny passing on the A1 I'd drop in again yes