Author Topic: Busty Jess - Felling  (Read 2554 times)


25 review(s) for British Jess xoxo (19 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shitehawk

External Link/Members Only

Half hour incall booking in Felling. Cost was £50.

Punt started badly as I was 15 minutes late due to horrific traffic on the western by-pass but Jess was great about it. I did call her when it became apparent I wouldn't make it on time.
Jess gave clear and easy to follow directions so finding the flat was easy enough. The only part of the flat I saw was the bedroom as it was the first door once inside....the room was immaculate and very comfortable.

As for the actual booking,  I have to say,  Jess is terrific. Full on DFK from the start, this was an action packed half hour! OWO,  DKF,  RO, then back to OWO which was so amazing I couldn't bring myself to stop her so I ended up cumming hard in her mouth, which she swallowed with  seeming pleasure! Marvellous!
Jess asked me if I was a boob man or an arse man....to be honest, I love both, which meant I was in the right place!
Jess is a gorgeous curvy lady with a lovely big ass and a fantastic large pair of norks!

Had a little time left afterwards so had a nice chat which meant we over ran a little, Jess is no clock watcher even though I was late which impressed me  a lot.

I hope to see Jess again ideally for a longer booking.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 04:40:03 pm by Shitehawk »

Offline waynekerr600

Sounds exactly like Jess. Pleased you had a good time.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Good review, may have to have a closer look at her   :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Good review, may have to have a closer look at her   :hi:

I'd recommend. Enjoyed many a session with Jess.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90

Offline CELICA GT

Sounds exactly like Jess. Pleased you had a good time.
I concur, I don't think it was ever in doubt  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

I concur, I don't think it was ever in doubt  :hi:

You concur wth Wayne Kerr  :thumbsup:


Offline Sar-Major

You concur wth Wayne Kerr  :thumbsup:

We've all known about you for a while..............  :D :D :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Fluffysocks

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good review, may have to have a closer look at her   :hi:

Just had the same thought

Offline Slaine

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Saw her quite a while ago and always fancied seeing her again

Offline Satrover49

Saw her last month! On my to do list to see again this month, she’s hot.

Offline waynekerr600

Just come back from seeing Jess :D