Author Topic: Ariana - Allure - Newcastle Quayside  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Andy_707

External Link/Members Only

Venue

Flat on Newcastle quayside.  Discreet enough.  Plenty of paid parking nearby.

Cost

£110 for 1 hour

Comms

Arranged by text same day.  Postcode and parking information given straightaway.  Address given after texting on arrival.

Appearance

Brunette about 5' 3". Nice slim body with all over tan.  Attractive face with a lovely smile.  Early to mid 20s.  Has a piercing on one nipple.

The Event short version below

After parking and texting Allure, I made the short walk to the flat.  Up comes a car behind me through a large puddle and soaks my arse.  :angry: Fortunately, I was wearing shorts and not trousers.

A nice welcome from Ariana as she opens the door.  I explained my wet backside.  She’s then getting a chair, placing it half on the balcony into the sunshine with the shorts on the back to dry them off.  I only mention this to illustrate her friendly attitude.  :thumbsup:

Into the bedroom and Ariana is wearing the red basque you can see on the website, but with some black stockings.  She asks me what I like, which is a nice intro into dos and don’ts – only don’t is anal.  I tell her I’m fairly easy but enjoy spanking a little; she’s fine with this.  I sit on the edge of the bed and she climbs onboard.  We enjoy a nice snog while she grinds on me through my boxers.  Top pulled down and I had a good suck of her nipples.  Ariana was given my balls a little fondle throughout.

We then laid down, Ariana now naked apart from the stockings.  I enjoyed some sensual kissing; open mouthed and with tongues, very horny.  :kiss:

I went down south for some reverse oral.  She tasted nice and fresh.  With a combination of licking, sucking and fingers, she got quite heated and moved about a bit to get me where she wanted.  Ariana then orgasmed (or acted well) and gave a demure “thank you”!

My turn and she went down below; lots of licking along my shaft, sucking, ball licking.  It felt good and we moved into 69 with Ariana on top.  Damn good.  :dance: I gave her a little spanking in this position.

After this, Ariana asked if it was time for the condom, but I was in the mood for more oral.  I got her to kneel on the floor while I stood.  She’s fucking good at this – lots of eye contact looking up at me while she got to work.  Some good hands free OWO.  I thought “fuck it” and told her I was going to come; she swallowed very happily.  :wacko:

We had about 15 mins left (I asked) and I opted for a massage.  She’s actually pretty good at this – not the usual pointless soft stroking.  A nice conversation during this; nothing forced, just general chit-chat.

Finished up, on with the now dry shorts, a nice kiss goodbye and I’m off well satisfied.

It’s not often I don’t opt for a shag but her oral was superb.  Up there with some of the best BJs I’ve had.  :yahoo:

Short Version

We enjoyed OWO, CIM, RO, light spanking and a decent massage.

Ariana is a friendly, attractive girl with a pretty smile.

I will definitely be back for another visit.  Recommended!   :hi:


Offline melk

Saw her a few days ago and she is indeed as good as this and the other two reviews suggest.