Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: House of multiple profiles Aberdeen  (Read 530 times)

Offline Dark night

I was wondering if any one has any good /bad experience with a house that had at least 8 profiles claim to be there .Ab11 8db All seams a bit suspect as B&S
The pics are usually too good to be true as well .Any on have any reports
For example

External Link/Members Only

Offline Matrix

I was wondering if any one has any good /bad experience with a house that had at least 8 profiles claim to be there .Ab11 8db All seams a bit suspect as B&S
The pics are usually too good to be true as well .Any on have any reports
For example

External Link/Members Only

Why would a bird who looks like that only charge £100 an hour?

Offline Alanroy

I've been looking at a few of these adverts on VS recently, and wondering if it's worth checking out - I think I already know the answer but your last review surprised me - had seen that profile and ignored as I thought for sure a B&S...so I guess you never know....

Offline sub_marine

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:52:05 pm by sub_marine »

Offline qetzl

Not worth it. Even if they are legit (unlikely), a home with 8 WGs is basically an illegal brothel. While this is illegal for them and not you, at 8 people, it's basically a wholesale organised process and you probably don't want to be involved in whatever else is going on (trafficking?).

Offline Alanroy

Well at that address in Torry, flats packed together - feasible there could be many with same postcode but different address / flat numbers, especially if they stay with a friend...

But agree, probably best to steer clear - you remember that old adage - if it seems to good to be true...

Offline Kieslowski

I'm fairly sure some WGs have multiple profiles on VivaStreet, thinking it'll increase their chances of a booking. There's certainly no way any single address in that postcode could house 8 people, as they're all four to a block (two upstairs, two downstairs).