Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise309 Harlow  (Read 397 times)

2 review(s) for louise309 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall    30 mins
£80

I saw her in a hotel in Harlow near the old town.
I had my eye on her for sometime but then she went off the radar, her reappearance got my attention and i really fancied banging a dirty little essex slut.
I did notice another review on here, and thought as it was a short booking, maybe she might perform better on a longer one.

Comms
Weren't  too bad, I sent an email, then got one back asking me to text her.  Text her time I needed and a request for schoolgirl outfit.  she promptly came back with the ok, then explained she only had heels stockings and short skirt.   Fine by me.
Once I arrived called her and she asked me to give her a couple more minutes to get ready.   
She called me back quite promptly with directions to her room, they were clear instructions and I found the room easily.

Jesus wept, when I got in the door, I was expecting to see some sort of resemblance to the middle picture on her profile, fuck no she stepped out from behind the door in a t shirt and knickers.  (so what the fuck did she mean getting ready.
Facially not a absolute stunner but enough to be able to look at her and feel somewhat horny.   maybe 7/10
Body reasonably slim body, little bit of puppy fat (previous review mentioned from childbirth).   7/10
I'll give her due, she was friendly and poilte, just seems a little unorganized or just not bothered about making much of an effort.

OWO was delivered, it wasn't mindblowing and was a bit short, got covered up and she rode me on top for a bit, wasn't a particularly bad effort, again quite short.  Let me go down for a bit of reverse oral, her pussy was clean and shaven the way I like it with some blatantly fake moans going on.
Then I climbed on top for the grand or not so grand finale.
Finished up she said she had no toilet roll, then found one tiny square for me to use to dispose of the johnny.  (really what does she do when she need a shit)?

Overall this seems very consistent with the experience of "oohermrs" probably could have made a neutral, but I was a bit annoyed that she lied about the outfit, so a negative.
She isn't the worst punt I've had, but at £80 I've had better.

I doubt I'd go back.

Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish