Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi wild milf 1 - Birmingham  (Read 993 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Tricky69

Visited Carla yesterday evening for her massage service, good directions to apartment, carla looks better in the flesh  compared to her pictures, she has a fantastic firm body ,room as expected double bed rather than massage table .paid £80 for the hour was offered shower as I had come from work .showered then on to bed for massage, would have liked it to be firmer but it was still ok , must have been there 30 minutes before any teasing and reach under, once she grabbed hold of my cock things really got going ,on turn over she asked if I wanted owo ,yes I replied as if I'd say no lol very good BJ followed for several minutes then she said would I like 69 of course I would I said lol ,great tasting pussy and rimming  as she sucked my cock after a few minutes I could take it no more and shot my load straight into her mouth as Carla continued to suck every last drop . Had shower again and as I got dressed Carla said she is going home today for a 4 day break ,I said why only 4 days and she said she needs to be back for her course , apparently she is doing a physio therapy course which she will qualify from in November and then she will give up this work for good , so I think gentleman if Carla is on your HL get to see her now cause she will be gone soon

Offline Jasonk71

Offline Tricky69

Offline Jasonk71

I'm begining to wonder if she ever swallows  hhhmm

Offline Tricky69

Probably not the wet wipes were never far from her , she gave my cock a wipe before she sucked it even though id had a shower

Roadster

Judging by the number of comments on here, if she swallowed all the spunks she gets in her mouth she'd be a good few dress sizes bigger.   :scare: