Author Topic: London Sex Parties  (Read 2548 times)

Offline uncle jessie

External Link/Members Only

Went to the 12=2pm party today,was informed by Rebecca on arrival that it was going to be busy so Violet Vulgarity had been added to the line up.There must have been a lot of no shows because it didn't seem to busy to me,as I certainly got to spend plenty of time with all the girls,Alice Judge seemed to be drawing a lot of the attention,certainly a good looker but my favourites where Chantelle and especially Lola Marie who was great fun with plenty of banter,all of the girls where doing OWO and where all at times taking on more than one gut at once.I certainly left happy having spent 2 hours getting sucked and fucking 5 girls  :yahoo:  :thumbsup: 

Offline Blazed

Cheers for the review.

Never been to a sex party, but have toyed with the idea once or twice.

If someone wore a mask to the party do you think they'd stand out like a sore thumb, or is it quite common?

Not sure I could do it without one tbh!

Offline expeller

Worth trying once. You know what the women are going to look like before hand. So be sure you do not mind watching somewhat unattractive men having fun.

Offline uncle jessie

Cheers for the review.

Never been to a sex party, but have toyed with the idea once or twice.

If someone wore a mask to the party do you think they'd stand out like a sore thumb, or is it quite common?

Not sure I could do it without one tbh!

You would be fine,I remember the first party I went to,one of the Debbies greedy girls ones in Sutton.I was shitting bricks and actually walked past the place a couple of times bottling out before giving myself an imaginary slap around the face and telling myself to "get a grip and man up".Why the need for a mask ?,the chances of you meeting someone you know are slightly better than finding a sack of rocking horse manure.Even if you did see someone you know,they are there for the same reason as you .

Offline Beanhead

Sounds good, I couldn't make it this time.

Chantelle is great she was at one of Rebecca's previous parties.

I did my first earlier this year and don't regret it one bit, once you do the first it's like water off a ducks back for the next ones.

I have scars and all sorts and no ones ever stared or said anything, there's all sorts of body types who go and all age ranges. The ladies don't care.

I did one and there was a guy fully dressed just watching, no one will care if you wear a mask, but if its for privacy, trust me, no one cares.

Try it at least once!

Offline Kingy28

I've never seen anyone wear a mask at a party. It would probably have the effect of drawing attention to you rather than keeping you anonymous

Offline jacy100

I’ve wanted to go to one of these parties for ages.in particular to meet Chantelle who I can’t get in touch with on AW.

Can anyone advise if the advertised girls tend to be there? Or is it a ‘she is sick’ kinda place?

Offline uncle jessie

I’ve wanted to go to one of these parties for ages.in particular to meet Chantelle who I can’t get in touch with on AW.

Can anyone advise if the advertised girls tend to be there? Or is it a ‘she is sick’ kinda place?

Well I've been twice and the girls have all been there and Chantelle has been there both times,but I'm sure it must happen occasionally.But apparently from posts that I have seen on here they are good at finding last minute subs,they got Violet Vulgarity in as a last minute extra yesterday as they where expecting it to be busy .

Offline davidgood

Well I've been twice and the girls have all been there and Chantelle has been there both times,but I'm sure it must happen occasionally.But apparently from posts that I have seen on here they are good at finding last minute subs,they got Violet Vulgarity in as a last minute extra yesterday as they where expecting it to be busy .
As Rebecca is bringing in girls from all over the Country there are bound to be some 'no shows'. But she has a pool of girls she knows in London and will get subs in if she can.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Tr1cky

Hi I noticed that they advertise a minimum of 3 girls. Is there a strict ratio of punters to girls or is it pile in as many blokes in as possible?

Thanks

Offline Beanhead

Both times Chantelle's been billed she's been performing. But as said I'm sure there are no shows.

The last one I did had ladies from Liverpool, Chester, Brum etc.

Rebecca couldn't perform a few months back and she had a fill in, I think she always replaces any no-shows.

The issue I have is the location, not the easiest to get to.

Offline Beanhead

Hi I noticed that they advertise a minimum of 3 girls. Is there a strict ratio of punters to girls or is it pile in as many blokes in as possible?

Thanks

I think she tries to restrict to a max of 4:1 but it depends when you go. I've been to the 12-2 and it was quite busy, then I've been at 3-5 during the world cup and it was pretty dead.