Author Topic: Maya - Asian Touch Massage Gateshead  (Read 3297 times)

Offline roboeggman

Wanting to branch out from my regular massage place I've had massages at 4 different places the last 2 and a bit weeks and this was definitely my favourite!

Price was £35 for an hours massage and £20 for HE.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Text Maya from the number posted on gumtree ad the night before; gave my preferred time and length of massage to which I got a reply within about 10 minutes from her to confirm. Spot on.

Location - Good location in Gateshead. Plenty of on-street parking and didn't seem too much footfall past the house.

Girl - Maya is very attractive imo, the number displayed on the ad will bring up a picture on WhatsApp and it is her thankfully. I thought the picture was okay but she's much more attractive in real life. Darker skinned and incredibly petite, under 5' quite easily.

Booking - After parking up I got the number and the door was being opened as I walked up the steps to it. Maya stood behind the door in a lbd and black shawl. Greeted with an arm hug and directions towards the massage room with a smile. She asked for payment up front which was fine and expected, so I coughed up the cash and got undressed as she went to another room to stash it. Just as I whipped the boxers off she came back in and looked straight at the crown jewels and smiled, happy days!

I'd asked for a sensual massage and that was what I got. Started off immediately with plenty of oil and lots and lots of teasing the balls. Her dress is short enough that when she's stood at the bottom of the table and massaging your legs up the way she'll rub her inner thighs on your feet, which is something I hadn't had before but very much welcomed. Fantastic teasing mixed with some very nice soft touching with her nails running over my thighs and I was just itching for her to ask me to turn over. Some more straddling of each leg as she continued to rub me down(though one hand was almost exclusively playing with the cock and balls at this point) and finishing off with the back massage where she continued the teasing but with her legs and feet. Finally I was asked to turn over, and she massaged my fucking arms. Still with the teasing and I was almost twitching wanting her to touch it.

Eventually(after my arms, head, and chest had all been done) she started to massage my legs and focused very much on my balls. She didn't say anything as she did it but it was amazing as she'd run her hand all the way up my leg, caress my balls, the give the cock a lovely stroke as well before starting again. Couple of minutes of this and came the HE question to which I of course said yes and she stated £20 which I wasn't going to argue with. Topped up on oil and started to tug the wee fella expertly until the pop. Fantastic.

Then came a rather lovely hot towel wash and neck massage after the initial cleanup, also followed up with the offer of a shower which I accepted. Bit small talk on the way out the door and asked if anything else was on offer, bit surprised when she said she is too shy to undress! I'll have to return and convince her.


Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for the review, sounds good. Is this the Maya that Melissa/Jess near Heworth started with  :unknown:

Offline roboeggman

Thanks for the review, sounds good. Is this the Maya that Melissa/Jess near Heworth started with  :unknown:

I've never seen Melissa but from the sounds of things this is the same girl a few people have referred to as Anya/Cherry I think.

Offline mackeson

Wanting to branch out from my regular massage place I've had massages at 4 different places the last 2 and a bit weeks and this was definitely my favourite!

Price was £35 for an hours massage and £20 for HE.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Text Maya from the number posted on gumtree ad the night before; gave my preferred time and length of massage to which I got a reply within about 10 minutes from her to confirm. Spot on.

Location - Good location in Gateshead. Plenty of on-street parking and didn't seem too much footfall past the house.

Girl - Maya is very attractive imo, the number displayed on the ad will bring up a picture on WhatsApp and it is her thankfully. I thought the picture was okay but she's much more attractive in real life. Darker skinned and incredibly petite, under 5' quite easily.

Booking - After parking up I got the number and the door was being opened as I walked up the steps to it. Maya stood behind the door in a lbd and black shawl. Greeted with an arm hug and directions towards the massage room with a smile. She asked for payment up front which was fine and expected, so I coughed up the cash and got undressed as she went to another room to stash it. Just as I whipped the boxers off she came back in and looked straight at the crown jewels and smiled, happy days!

I'd asked for a sensual massage and that was what I got. Started off immediately with plenty of oil and lots and lots of teasing the balls. Her dress is short enough that when she's stood at the bottom of the table and massaging your legs up the way she'll rub her inner thighs on your feet, which is something I hadn't had before but very much welcomed. Fantastic teasing mixed with some very nice soft touching with her nails running over my thighs and I was just itching for her to ask me to turn over. Some more straddling of each leg as she continued to rub me down(though one hand was almost exclusively playing with the cock and balls at this point) and finishing off with the back massage where she continued the teasing but with her legs and feet. Finally I was asked to turn over, and she massaged my fucking arms. Still with the teasing and I was almost twitching wanting her to touch it.

Eventually(after my arms, head, and chest had all been done) she started to massage my legs and focused very much on my balls. She didn't say anything as she did it but it was amazing as she'd run her hand all the way up my leg, caress my balls, the give the cock a lovely stroke as well before starting again. Couple of minutes of this and came the HE question to which I of course said yes and she stated £20 which I wasn't going to argue with. Topped up on oil and started to tug the wee fella expertly until the pop. Fantastic.

Then came a rather lovely hot towel wash and neck massage after the initial cleanup, also followed up with the offer of a shower which I accepted. Bit small talk on the way out the door and asked if anything else was on offer, bit surprised when she said she is too shy to undress! I'll have to return and convince her.
Good review Robo, have seen her a few times myself and your account seems identical to mine. Good value for £55 - in my opinion!

Offline roboeggman

Good review Robo, have seen her a few times myself and your account seems identical to mine. Good value for £55 - in my opinion!

Have you managed to coax her out of that little dress yet? I'm keen to try.

Offline Philbiao1

I've never been one for just a massage and a happy ending, but this sounds awesome. I may have to indulge. Thanks OP.

Offline itsjustme

Cherry used to sit on your back and rub her crotch on you too.
Havent been for a year or 2 though

Offline mackeson

Have you managed to coax her out of that little dress yet? I'm keen to try.
No and I have tried several times, and live in hope! As previously mentioned her HE is pretty sensual, and I like getting my money`s worth so I recommended Maya in my review back in March. :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 08:01:44 pm by mackeson »

Offline roboeggman

No and I have tried several times, and live in hope! As previously mentioned her HE is pretty sensual, and I like getting my money`s worth so I recommended Maya in my review back in March. :)

I've already booked in with her again for tomorrow so I'll give it a go  :thumbsup:

Offline jarrovian

I've already booked in with her again for tomorrow so I'll give it a go  :thumbsup:
Well let's hope she hasn't read this or she'll be ready for you :D