Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah - Great West Road  (Read 3974 times)

Offline SWLondon

A known brothel on the great west road round the back of the shops.  There are up to 6 girls working there ranging from a 4 to a 6, I picked Leah from a line up who I'd rate as a 6.  She was about 5ft4 size 10, largish tits, portuguese, with long hair, and claimed to be 24 (I'd say more like 30).  I paid £40 for 20mins + an extra £10 for DFK.

As soon as Leah received the cash she went out the room, I undressed and sat on the bed.  I left my watch on the side to keep a track on the time.  She stripped off and revealed her lovely tits, I though great I'm in for a good one here!  Unfortunately this is where it went down hill, kissing lasted all of 2seconds and was not DFK.  I was annyoed but I thought OK lets just get on with this, on with a rubber via an unhealthy amount of antiseptic wipes, she then surrounded the base of my cock with wipes (WTF?!) and started to suck me off, I'd dropped a kamagra so pretty much anything will get me up but I was pretty annoyed so told her to stop.  I then asked for her to get on top and fuck me, she was not keep with this and put up a bit of complaint but I persuaded her.  She pretty much just sat on my and turned her face so I couldn't kiss her (even though I paid).  I played with her tits for a bit whilst fucking her from below and thought fuck this I'm not going to cum like this - it just wasn't turning me on enough.  I got her to bend over doggy and I gave her the kind of pounding you could never give a girlfriend and took out all the frustration on her.  I was done within 10mins.

She then sparked up a fag (a clear fuck off) so I put my clothes on and got out there ASAP.  All and all a shit punt and not worth the money.

Offline SWLondon

I forgot to add there is no website for this place.

Offline drwho

Maybe I'll regret asking after rather a negative review, but as I'm not far away from Great West Road and enjoy the parlour experience, especially when there's a good choice of girls parading out and you know you can fuck any one of them........ :crazy:

Do you have anymore details of this place?
PM if you'd prefer

sash

SW L, sorry you had a bad experience.
I have only seen one girl there and thats Monica. some fo the others seem EE or Rom's and I have decided to give the Roms a miss. thats a personal choice and dont want to start a 100th thread on Romanians.

Offline SWLondon

SW L, sorry you had a bad experience.
I have only seen one girl there and thats Monica. some fo the others seem EE or Rom's and I have decided to give the Roms a miss. thats a personal choice and dont want to start a 100th thread on Romanians.

No problem, the place could be quite a find but unfortunately the girl I saw wasn't that great.

Offline SWLondon

Maybe I'll regret asking after rather a negative review, but as I'm not far away from Great West Road and enjoy the parlour experience, especially when there's a good choice of girls parading out and you know you can fuck any one of them........ :crazy:

Do you have anymore details of this place?
PM if you'd prefer

Info on the parlour can be found on this thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21049.0

Personally I wouldn't go back but go for it if you are keen

Offline drwho

Offline drwho

The link was in SWLondon's  post he links to above.

I tried contracting a parlour shown close to me, but I got a 'number not recognised'
It is also missing the only parlour that I know definitely exists local to me.
So like most things in this game, take it with a handful of salt, and double check before making plans, but could inspire a few trips to dark flats above fried chicken shops...