Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKendal01 - Birmingham Central - Not one to re-visit - TOFTT  (Read 1464 times)

1 review(s) for MissKendal01 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]
1 review(s) for KISSABLE_SARAH (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline alibirmingham

Came across this profile recently and it caught my eye, Asked the forum if anyone had any info but seemed like no one had paid her a visit so put my TOFTT hat on and off I went.

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price Paid and Time: 30 Mins £60

Services Requested: As standard OWO with ball licking, RO, 69, covered sex in various positions and Water sports (1st time, Thought I'd try it). Confirmed in the room before payment. I don't do kissing so not requested or received.

Comms:

Text her to start the comms. Got short quick replies. Tried to call but got a message to text instead so continued to text. Confirmed all I wanted before setting off.

Got there a bit late due to mental traffic :mad:. She's slap bag on one of the busiest ring roads so text to make sure she was still available. She called me and her English wasn't great. Found it hard to understand her but she did manage to get across the main bits of info so managed to locate flat.

Round the corner from the Radisson Blu hotel on the main Queensway. There are car parks nearby but getting to them was a nightmare due to the traffic. Due to the way the roads have been changed in the city centre and china town area I ended up parking on Essex street. Not great when it was pissing it down with rain. Flat was easy to find with the directions she gave but she had to come down and collect me as no intercom. This can be awkward if discretion is needed but for me it wasn't too bad as the flat entrance was quiet when I went.

Room:

Room was ok, Bed was comfy and fit for purpose, coat hooks on back of door and chair to put your stuff on. Bathroom ok, Shower gel on offer but shower head had no pressure. It just dribbled and trickled out, Had to kneel down to the taps to get enough water to have a proper wash  :thumbsdown:   

Appearance:

I would say she is not the lady in the pics but not too far off in terms of figure. Her facial features do look different from what you can see in the pics to what your greeted with at the door. She has had her boobs done 3 weeks ago so they stayed tucked in her support bra and they weren't brought out to play even though I asked  :thumbsdown: Slim figure (size6-8) would guess Double D fake boobs, pussy was shaved and clean enough but be prepared for big meaty lips that hang down a fair bit. People mentioned that Lilyco had large Labia lips but this WG will beat Lillyco hands down. Round bum but not firm and not gym toned but nice handful and good to hold while fucking in doggy. Facially she is at best a 5/10. Looks like she had had work done to her face and defo looked like fake lips. Certainly not my idea and a looker, She is ok but not someone I would look back at if I passed her in the street. She claimed to be Polish and she could be telling the truth, I'm no expert on EE girls but the service was not what I've come to expect from polish WG's. Could be a Rom pretending to be a Pole to attract more punters

The details:

Meet started with a chat to go over what I wanted while going up in the lifts. Walked into the flat and paid my dues and was instructed  to start stripping off, She did the same as we would start in the bathroom for a spot of water sports. Was going to have her give me a blowjob while she had a pee in the tub but opted instead to sit in tub as she had a pee near my feet, Didn't want pee on me but she miss understood and let it off all over my feet. It's always been a curiosity of mine but decided it wasn't my thing (you have to try it to know for sure) so I tried to wash off as best I could given her shower was crap. Used shower gel etc and she did bleach spray the tub.

She had a wash after me and made sure to wash down below as 69 was on the cards. As it was a first meet and not someone who has had much info on her I did my BB test on her. We went back into the bedroom and I used the excuse of needing to check my phone to pull out a wad of cash and dropped the line "you don't do BB do you" She said she didn't to which I replied "you sure, I am happy to pay extra" showing her the cash (it was about £80, £20 note visible with all £5's on the inside to make it look like much more so little risk of losing hundreds). She passed the test so onto OWO.

I did initially want it standing up with her on her knees but punt started to go wrong when she said its better on the bed so onto to bed it is. OWO was poor really, No pressure, or technique with little sensation. Soft lips but that's about it. I had to ask her to give my balls some attention. She did but didn't last long. She was keen to put on the condom but asked her to carry on OWO. Another minute passes and I ask for 69, She does as requested but with very little grace and plops her arse and fanny straight onto my face and while I try and position myself she's already got the condom on  :angry: :angry:

At this stage I know how the rest of the punt is going to go and I could sense her rushing the punt. No more than a minute and she is off and asking me to fuck her in mish. I tell her I would much prefer CG and she reluctantly agrees, Really poor CG technique so I pounded her from below but she would not move her hand from her pussy and kept it there. So 2 mins of this and its shit so I get off and now she wants doggy, I tell her I'll save that till the end as that's what I finish on and again reluctantly she does what I ask. She lies down and again limiting penetration and keeping her hand there. Twice I asked her to make her hand and she does for 10 seconds before its back again :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:.

Not to toot my own horn but I'm not exactly small in the manhood department. I am not great on length )would ay average) but I would say I have more girth then the average cock so to say she has a loose pussy is putting it lightly. I got no traction in there and didn't really get much feeling. Had to imagine I'm fucking someone else to keep my dick hard.

Due to her boobs being locked up in a full coverage sports bra (due to her boob opp) and pussy being covered by her hand there wasn't much to look at. So change of position and I was going to go for her on her side with me on top (I was going to prone bone but again due to boob opp that wasn't on the table) But again refusal and insists on Doggy, I again tell her I would much prefer my choice but this time instead of reluctantly agreeing she refuses point blank, gets off the bed and says "fuck my doggy like this" and bends over the bed.

No real choice given so think to myself I might as well pop and get out so I can enjoy what's left of the day. I start to fuck doggy and it's not the best angle and she is still restricting penetration with her hand and its clearly not working. We have to go back on the bed and go back to mish so I can finally pop. As soon as I'm done she roles over and gabs a dirty wipe she used to wipe her lipstick off earlier and takes the condom off, If I knew she was doing that I would of stopped her and taken a clean wipe but I had my eyes closed for a second recovering from the shit fuck thinking to myself that was not worth the time or effort.

After taking the condom off I'm given a clean wipe and I do the rest. I get dressed and leave with very little small talk.

Summary:

Poor punt overall. The start showed some promise but that soon evaporated. She did do all the services agreed but was either poorly executed or rushed. Refusal of basics one would expect from a punt and poor attitude half way through means a well deserved negative on this one.

Would I Visit again??

Nope, Not for me. She is just not worth the time or effort. In my view I wouldn't even do a P&D let alone anything more.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review and toftt ali, now be a good boy and run along to the gum clinic. She allows you to rub your johnson on her wet pussy, in my book and im sure if you ask any of the reputable wg's they'll say thats bb in their books. Even if she didnt admit to bb to you she still  has that quote on her aw page. Thats just my opinion anyways  :hi:

vw

Very well timed review, cheers.   :hi:

Offline dboy74

Thanks the review and TOFTT.

Offline pbrown355

Thanks for the review. Saved me £60. Hope the next one's better. Onwards and upwards.

Offline InMefan

Nice review but why do you do this bb test for? some girls may misinterpret that and think you're asking for it and may then decide to cancel the booking.

Offline chris300

Thanks for the review and toftt ali, now be a good boy and run along to the gum clinic. She allows you to rub your johnson on her wet pussy, in my book and im sure if you ask any of the reputable wg's they'll say thats bb in their books. Even if she didnt admit to bb to you she still  has that quote on her aw page. Thats just my opinion anyways  :hi:

Could just be on her profile because a pimp is on there overselling her services? When the enjoys list does not match the services offered in a booking this is usually a dead giveaway. I can't see why she would refuse the offer of a lot of money for bb if her profile says that she allows cock rubbing on her wet pussy anyway? Just a few thoughts, but of course Ali should stay safe and get himself checked out just incase.

Offline alibirmingham

The way her profile is written it’s clear to me that it’s mostly bullshit fluff crap to try entice punters and the reason why I did the B.B. test on her in the first place. I only do it when I feel there may be a risk of B.B. going on but not openly. In any case Az if you believe everything you read on a wg’s Profile then maybe you need a reality check. Do you believe every WG who states they squirt or do anal qctually does?? Or Every girl who claims to be Indian but in actual fact is a Romanian?? Profile clearly has a lot off bullshit in it and in my view it’s just B.B. scaremongering on your part. No concrete eveidance to back up your claim other then a quote from her profile which in my view is bull crap.

In any case I’m confident I’ve taken nessecery precautions and I have a check every 2-3 months regardless and next ones due next month so happy to wait.

If catching something scares you so much maybe you have the wrong hobby or maybe you have yourself checked after every punt. But each to their own. No judgement here.

Happy punting mate.  :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

Nice review but why do you do this bb test for? some girls may misinterpret that and think you're asking for it and may then decide to cancel the booking.

I do the B.B. test as in the past I’ve had close calls with WG’s who did B.B. under the table and not openly advertised. If I suspect there’s something dodgy I would rather be safe then sorry even if it means being kicked out. Rather kicked out then catch something nasty.

I’m sure there will be the B.B. keyboard warriors out in force on this one but to them I say back up your claims!! Go see her yourself and see if you can rub your cock on her so called wet pussy. In my experiance her pussy was dry anyway  :sarcastic:

Offline Littlefoot

I usually rub my cock on the fanny prior to entering. With a condom on of course. Perhaps this is what was meant. Just saying

Offline azrael

The way her profile is written it’s clear to me that it’s mostly bullshit fluff crap to try entice punters and the reason why I did the B.B. test on her in the first place. I only do it when I feel there may be a risk of B.B. going on but not openly. In any case Az if you believe everything you read on a wg’s Profile then maybe you need a reality check. Do you believe every WG who states they squirt or do anal qctually does?? Or Every girl who claims to be Indian but in actual fact is a Romanian?? Profile clearly has a lot off bullshit in it and in my view it’s just B.B. scaremongering on your part. No concrete eveidance to back up your claim other then a quote from her profile which in my view is bull crap.

In any case I’m confident I’ve taken nessecery precautions and I have a check every 2-3 months regardless and next ones due next month so happy to wait.

If catching something scares you so much maybe you have the wrong hobby or maybe you have yourself checked after every punt. But each to their own. No judgement here.

Happy punting mate.  :hi:

:unknown: did i touch a raw nerve? So your saying what she has written on her profile isnt what she offers? I just asked a simple question, you said your self you ask girls if they offer bb. Maybe its something you like. Then you got personal, but hey i guess i dont fancy catching something that another punter passes on, i know i dont fancy playing russian rulette with my health. Peace out  :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

:unknown: did i touch a raw nerve? So your saying what she has written on her profile isnt what she offers? I just asked a simple question, you said your self you ask girls if they offer bb. Maybe its something you like. Then you got personal, but hey i guess i dont fancy catching something that another punter passes on, i know i dont fancy playing russian rulette with my health. Peace out  :hi:

Na, my nerves are just fine. Just that your comments were clearly meant to call me out as someone who takes risks and your comments sounded like they were designed to have some sort of a shock factor.

I don’t think I got personal, just stated facts. If you do believe everything you read then.....we’ll you get the drift. And again your trying to imply I dabble in B.B. and again sounds like your baiting me into some childish tit for tat nonsense. It isn’t going to work.

I stick to facts and if I call someone out then I have facts to back it up. Let’s face it, even if her comments on the profile are true and you can rub your cock on her pussy where does it say you can rub your bare unprotected cock on her pussy?? If you can show me that then I will happily concede no questions asked. She also says hold her tits and fuck her hard? We know that ain’t true cos she’s just had a boob job so no holding tits and she limits penetration. Also would you take the statement of fucking her hard to mean fucking her BB?? After all by your logic if it doesn’t state protected then It must be B.B. right? Other remarks on her profile read satisfaction guaranteed...well I wasn’t, also states she never rushes her bookings....again I know that isn’t true. You start to get the picture right??

Let me be clear Az, I mean no disrespect nor do I wish to get into any keyboard war with you. We both are seasoned punters with a fair few reviews and both contribute regularly. I would suggest in future that if you call someone out or imply something inflammatory you do have something to back up your claims or hunches before you come out with them as just coming out with it can be seen as personal insults.

I’m not here for that, I share my experiences so other can take what they want from it good or bad. I comment where I think it’s helpful and benificial to others and start topics I wish to discuss or need help with.

Hope that clears that up and all the best on your next punt

Offline azrael

Na, my nerves are just fine. (1) Just that your comments were clearly meant to call me out as someone who takes risks and your comments sounded like they were designed to have some sort of a shock factor.

I don’t think I got personal, just stated facts. If you do believe everything you read then.....we’ll you get the drift. And (2) again your trying to imply I dabble in B.B. and again sounds like your baiting me into some childish tit for tat nonsense. It isn’t going to work.

I stick to facts and if I call someone out then I have facts to back it up. (3)Let’s face it, even if her comments on the profile are true and you can rub your cock on her pussy where does it say you can rub your bare unprotected cock on her pussy??   If you can show me that then I will happily concede no questions asked. She also says hold her tits and fuck her hard? We know that ain’t true cos she’s just had a boob job so no holding tits and she limits penetration. Also would you take the statement of fucking her hard to mean fucking her BB?? After all by your logic if it doesn’t state protected then It must be B.B. right? Other remarks on her profile read satisfaction guaranteed...well I wasn’t, also states she never rushes her bookings....again I know that isn’t true. You start to get the picture right??

Let me be clear Az, (4) I mean no disrespect nor do I wish to get into any keyboard war with you. We both are seasoned punters with a fair few reviews and both contribute regularly. (5) I would suggest in future that if you call someone out or imply something inflammatory you do have something to back up your claims or hunches before you come out with them as just coming out with it can be seen as personal insults.

I’m not here for that, I share my experiences so other can take what they want from it good or bad. I comment where I think it’s helpful and benificial to others and start topics I wish to discuss or need help with.

Hope that clears that up and all the best on your next punt

1) unless my version of english is different to yours, i never once suggested your a risk taker, i merely suggested you go to a gum clinic as she might be a potential barebacker. So now im confused are you suggesting i said in my original coment that you where a bb or are you being a white knight by defending the w.g?

2) again it was you rather than me that stated you ask wg's on a regular basis fo bb, again im confused as i never said you bb until you brought it up

3) so which is it? Is her written profile to be believed or not? One minute your saying its not true then your saying it is.

4) but you did though, you took offence to me suggesting she might be a potential bb'er & that you should go to a gum clinic. That was a peice of advice i offered to you for your own sake of mind, you even said that i might be in the wrong game if im concerned with my health thus making it personal.

5) i did though, "fact" i posted a picture on another thread showing that quote off her page. But to flip your question can you show me in my original quote where i said you where a bare backer? What you will find is me thanking you for your review and toftt.

P.s the picture below is my proof, yes as you say she doesnt say its unprotected but on the flipside it also doesnt protected also. Bearing in mind she's more likely a romanian.

Peace out

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 12:23:24 pm by azrael »

Offline milyzz

Come on guys lets all get along.

All of these long posts are making my head hurt  :lol:

Offline alibirmingham

Come on guys lets all get along.

All of these long posts are making my head hurt  :lol:

Hence why I’ve not bothered to reply to his last post. Got better things to do  :D

Offline Shoey2

I have to concur with Ali Birmingham. I saw Miss Kendal on Friday and everything that was noted was spot on. Almost as if I wrote it. Rather disappointing that her recent boob job, 4k done in London, was off limits and her lip fillers were very full. She certainly didn't look 100% like her profile pic. I would also give her a negative rating given no touching her boobs plus she kept manoeuvring her hand/body to limit the penetration.

Offline alibirmingham

Looks like a new profile: External Link/Members Only

As VW points out phone number is the same https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217045.new#new

Same one alright! I recognise the bedroom furniture from the second pic as well as the phone number.

Offline greg101

Rubbing a wet pussy or dry pussy on your cock is what happens at C&B in Birmingham all the time. They call this body to body. Personally I enjoy it.

vw

Rubbing a wet pussy or dry pussy on your cock is what happens at C&B in Birmingham all the time. They call this body to body. Personally I enjoy it.

they call it a STi risk too, it is in effect the same risks as barebacking.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 03:05:51 pm by vw »

Offline alibirmingham

Rubbing cock on wet pussy with with condom  :thumbsup:
Rubbing cock on wet pussy withOUT condom  :thumbsdown:

As VW said it’s a risk too far. I’d do it so long as it was protected.

P.s. what’s C&B?

Offline greg101

Colour and beauty Birmingham.

It's not wet pussy/cock.  Well it is but, I'll try and explain...

Dry humping without anything in between.  More grinding her outer vaginal area on my dick, you know what I mean.  No lips pulled back so you all verstand und verstehen?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 12:12:06 am by greg101 »