Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Subbysweetheart  (Read 5751 times)

Offline Hammerguy

merry xmas guys

has anyone met this lady?

looking to have a punt with her soon

any info?
Banned reason: No reviews in over 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Hammerguy

Banned reason: No reviews in over 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline mutant

I haven't but  she's on my list   ;)

Please post a review of you see her, I'd like to know how it goes.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I haven't but  she's on my list   ;)

Please post a review of you see her, I'd like to know how it goes.

Me too...  :P

Offline palatino

She gives excellent OWO with CIM for £25. Recommended!

Offline Kentpunt

ive seen her a few times for the £25 blow job and each time its been great, lets you cum in her mouth/over tits/over face anywhere you like. she also lets you take pictures and swallows for no extra cost,  pretty cool.
she is no super model but sure is sexy and great at giving head. the parking is a bit of a nightmare though, might spend a while trying to find a space

Offline socks

ive seen her a few times for the £25 blow job and each time its been great, lets you cum in her mouth/over tits/over face anywhere you like. she also lets you take pictures and swallows for no extra cost,  pretty cool.
she is no super model but sure is sexy and great at giving head. the parking is a bit of a nightmare though, might spend a while trying to find a space
The 10th picture in her gallery looks like she has a big boil on her tongue?
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 07:37:09 pm by socks »

Offline Kentpunt

No no it's not a boil lol it's a tongue bar ;)

yorkshire123

No no it's not a boil lol it's a tongue bar ;)

If thats the case its a funny looking tongue bar, I know you can get a lot of different styles but "sceptic look" is a new one on me  :vomit:

Offline socks

If thats the case its a funny looking tongue bar, I know you can get a lot of different styles but "sceptic look" is a new one on me  :vomit:
Yep, not a good look, even if it isn't one fucker of a tongue ulcer. Which is still what it looks like to me

Offline Kentpunt

I'm 99% sure it's a piercing, she has her nipples peirced and loads of tattoos, if it is a boil that's pretty gross but i havnt noticed it before (glad I didn't ask her for French kissing though)

Offline palatino

I'm getting worried now. Do a google image search for "syphilis tongue" and see why  :scare:

yorkshire123

I'm getting worried now. Do a google image search for "syphilis tongue" and see why  :scare:

And so you should be
Did as you suggested & heres a comparison, looks very similar to me  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry if your having your tea  :(

Offline socks

I'm 99% sure it's a piercing, she has her nipples peirced and loads of tattoos, if it is a boil that's pretty gross but i havnt noticed it before (glad I didn't ask her for French kissing though)
Bloody hell KP after the evidence provided just above you ought to check out your cock! If your 1% was actually right you might need a little something from the GUM clinic  :vomit: :scare:

Offline Kentpunt

i didnt even know that was a thing, bit scary really
i havnt had anything wring with my cock and ive been seeing her for about 6 months off and on

Offline Private Parts

Consider yourself lucky, but there's time yet. Sorry to put a dampener on things but a precautionary GUM clinic check will help.
AND LEAVE "IT" ALONE TILL YOU GET THE CHECK.
PP :hi:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:41:00 pm by Private Parts »

Offline Kentpunt

shes allways so busy though surely if i have something then  a  LOT of guys have. i sometimes struggle to get a 15 min session with her, im defiantly not seeing her again lol

yorkshire123

It could be nothing KP, just get checked out & I'm sure you will be fine  :unknown:

Offline Kentpunt

yea ill check it out. im glad posted on this forum now

Offline socks

It could be nothing KP, just get checked out & I'm sure you will be fine  :unknown:
Me too but that remains a bizarre picture to put up even if it is a piercing!

James Bowie

I haven't seen Subby for a while, but I'm regularly tested and haven't had any issues. It's definitely a tongue piercing which can be seen in more detail on one of her blog pictures (External Link/Members Only). The only reason I've not revisited is although Subby is a nice person, she doesn't really float my boat.

Offline Kentpunt

that picture looks more like a tongue bar, i doubt shed post a photo if she had a boil