Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuki (Japanese) - Vivastreet Ipswich  (Read 1748 times)

Online Naughtyboyuk

External Link/Members Only

There are GFE punts and then there are punts where you just what to fuck hard and aren't particularly interested in the atmosphere or indeed the girl (although obviously I would prefer not to fuck a minger)....this was the latter.

Comms: I have used the number on this advert a few times. Girls change regularly and can be Korean, Chinese or Japanese so it is a bit of pot luck, but generally they have been good.  My text was answered promptly by the receptionist and we agreed a time about 60 minutes later.

Location:  Very easy to find as it's in the middle of Ipswich on one of the two main shopping thoroughfares.  This might be a problem during the day as not very discreet, but this was 8.30pm on Saturday evening and Ipswich is dead so no danger of being spotted.   Called for final instructions and was directed to the door and was buzzed in.   Actual apartment was quite nice with a very spacious bedroom and separate bathroom.

Price: £100 for 60 minutes

The Girl:  I will call her Yuki as that is the name on the advert, but to be honest it could have been anything.  She is young (I would say early 20s) and has a pretty face with a nice smile and cheeky "face me" eyes.  She stands about 5 foot, isn't particularly slim (but not fat), has fantastic large natural tits and as is usual for an oriental has a full unshaven pussy.  She hardly speaks a word of English hence I didn't actual ask her name and it did make for a lot of communication taking place by sign language and demonstration during the punt.

The punt:  Got the paperwork done with and we both stripped off.   Yuki indicated that we should start with a massage so I laid face down on the bed as she started about 5 minutes of a firm oily back/shoulder massage interspered with her rubbing her tits over my back.  Then she begun a more sensual finger tip massage as she moved towards by buttocks and legs before eventually starting to tickle my balls.  I shifted onto all 4 fours to give her full access and she proceeded to concentrate her massage on my cock and balls combining some nice strokes of my shaft whilst continuing to play with my balls.

I then turned over and Yuki asked (via signing) if I would now like a blowjob...yes please.   She covered me up (not a problem) and started to suck my balls in turn before running her tongue up and down my cock.  Once I was fully hard she began sucking and then started some DT...I am only average in size, but she was able to take me all in with her nose pressing against my torso. 

Whilst she continued the BJ I attempted to finger her pussy...she was OK with her clit being played with but didn't allow fingers inside despite her being pretty wet and me trying a few times.

She seemed into the DT action so I gestured that she lay down on the side of the bed with her head hanging over the edge...it took a little while for her to understand what I meant, but we got there and then she was happy for me to begin throat fucking her.  It also allowed me full access to play with her tits whilst I had my cock fully down her throat, but when I tried to lick her pussy she wasn't very receptive so I didn't push it (and I don't really like licking hairy pussy's anyway).

Then we moved to some fucking...started in mish, then with her legs over my shoulders before getting into doggie for some hard pounding.  It was whilst fucking her in doggie that I noticed at the other end of the spacious room the wardrobe had mirrored doors with a chair (dining table type) next to it used for putting clothes on.  So with a bit of difficulty due to the language issue I persuaded Yuki to knee on the chair in front of the mirror so that I could enter her again in doggie and we could both watch her getting a pounding...and also see those tits move freely with each stroke.   I have no idea if Yuki enjoyed it (apart from the usual oh's and ah's), but I certainly was and decided to continue until I came in the bag.

Yuki was very good and cleaned me up nicely before asking if I would like another massage.  Given there was going to be no conversation I laid down again for some more back massage and then again after 5 minutes I flipped over.  At this point Yuki said "shower sir" but I pointed at the clock which showed we still had 15 minutes and then I pointed at my cock...she fully understood and got out another condom to perform another DT session...it was as good as the first and this time I wanted her to take me to completion with her mouth.  The 2nd pop always take me a little while but Yuki sucked my cock like a champ and eventually I came in her mouth (in the condom).

So now she says "shower sir" again and we go off the the bathroom together where is does a nice touch and washes me from head to toe to ensure I am totally clean before I leave.

Having dried off and got dressed we kissed each other on the cheek and I left...back into the desserted streets of Ipswich

Offline JayEZ2K

Excellently detailed review. Her assistance in the shower sounds like a really nice touch.

Big thanks for reviewing. I think this location is linked to the one that I've reviewed several times in Cambridge. But their rate is significantly lower, so much so that it might be worthwhile to detour my commute and stop their sometime. It doesn't look like they update the names, so maybe there's some other way to figure out how to find them in other locations. If a girl is exceptional, sometimes it's possible to get their phone number or WeChat to contact them and see where they go to next.

Offline monstar

Nice review  :hi:

I guess the pictures on the ad are not her? Any kissing? Cheers

Online Naughtyboyuk

Facially she did look a little like the photos but I very much doubt it was her

Very little kissing and that was only only lip kissing, but to be honest I wasn't really looking for anything too intimate...just wanted a full on sex session...so she might have been open to DFK on another occasion