Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Amyra - near Aldgate  (Read 1102 times)

34 review(s) for gorgeous.amyra (22 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5262800) (22 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]
47 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5519875) (31 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

richard1971

Visited last Wednesday,

External Link/Members Only

She's a busy girl so when my train was delayed meaning I arrived about 15mins late she had already moved on to next client (can't blame them) I waited none the less as found her pictures and description from others right up my street.

When she opened the door she didn't dissapoint she is a stunning girl both facially and her physique

I was hard immediately and felt id made the right choice hanging on.

Actually spoke about staying for an hour as found her that attractive (she had another appointment so I couldn't - bullet dodged)

Paid £100 for 30mins plus filming (I took along a small mask that covered her eyes), had a shower and got in the bedroom, after a few minutes she appeared and approached me.

Removed bra and had a good fondle of her lovely body took my time to enjoy her, she then sat on my face (tasted very fresh and nice and her pussy is very neat and tidy.

She then gave me a BJ (covered but pretty decent suction) at which point she became concerned that the girth of my member may be too thick for us to engage in Sex... She got on top and barely put much effort into trying like she had already decided it wasn't gonna happen.. She had about three inches in and was using the hand trick to prevent any thing further (possibly trying to avoid a repeat of a previous injury mentioned in an earlier review) anyway I want getting nothing from this so got her off...

I am a very placid fella so don't see the point in causing a fuss, decided to make best out of a less than optimum moment, got her set up on the bed legs akimbo and filmed her playing with herself while my hands crept creeping into shot too play with her lovely breasts and pussy, once I'd got what I wanted I asked her to do a strip tease, she left and returned dressed as a school girl 5mins later to tell me my time was up, I remonstrated that she had been gone a good while and she proceeded to strip after a short back and forth.. I ended up jerking myself off (a monstrous load I'd intended for her pussy) so left rather underwhelmed

She comes across as a very nice girl who is possibly being hardened to the game by others she surrounds herself with

I've made it a neutral due to getting some glorious footage, if I took out the filming it would've been a major negative, shame as she is truly hot

Lastly... My dick AIN'T THAT THICK

DOUBLE LASTLY... When leaving the property I get to front exit to see the next punter waiting to be let in.. I scuttle back up a floor above the flat and wait on stairs.. He gets let in.. Try again same thing happens.. Back up I go, so if discreet is you.. Wear glasses and a hoody

Any questions feel free

Stortford

She must be busy texted her 4 times last week no reply shame she's hot but services are really limited as anyone had owo with her?

Offline chris44

yep same here, tried texting and phoning on a couple of different days and she never bothers to respond. Reckon this board has made her a bit too popular.

Offline magnetico

. She got on top and barely put much effort into trying like she had already decided it wasn't gonna happen.. She had about three inches in and was using the hand trick to prevent any thing further (possibly trying to avoid a repeat of a previous injury mentioned in an earlier review) anyway I want getting nothing from this so got her off...

This would deserve a refund or a negative review.  :dash:

richard1971

I've made it a neutral due to getting some glorious footage, if I took out the filming it would've been a major negative, shame as she is truly hot

The footage I got is what moved this into neutral territory in MY opinion, everyone has different opinions on everything, I've been clear in my review and if you take it away as a negative and decide to steer clear as a result then its done its job and the actual title attached to the review irrelevant..

I've read many positive reviews that have made me come away thinking 'not interested' and also read a couple of negatives which have given me food for thought that I may get something from the punt