Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Maddison Yorke - Edinburgh Post Op Transsexual  (Read 4341 times)

4 review(s) for Maddison-Darling (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline amystery

Seeing it is again under discussion.

A few years ago(before I joined this forum) I went to see this thing External Link/Members Only in the Broughton Area of Edinburgh.

The Actual experience was pleasant enough, my own kink is heavily pierced girls and this fitted the bill.

Miss Maddison Yorke was actually very well presented and was fairly friendly.
The flat was in a good location and was very tidy.
The services I was after which included Protected sex, DFK and giving the then pierced nipples a good seeing to were provided.

This all sounds that this should be a clear positive but why is this a negative?

I was unaware that I was seeing a Post Op Transsexual, if I was aware of this then I wouldn't of went anywhere near it.

Offline pilotpete

Thanks for this.... I was about to book but this isn’t my sort of thing either!

Offline FBman78

Amystery I get why you have negative reviewed this s.p. but are you saying you enjoyed the actual punt until after when you realised this was a guy previously? And I presume you found out after the s.p. was outed and not from the s.p.?

Offline J_H

Booked many pre-OP TSs but never a Post-OP TS; I'm as curious as a schoolboy - can we ask, what was the post-op fud like?

Offline Confudled Human

Booked many pre-OP TSs but never a Post-OP TS; I'm as curious as a schoolboy - can we ask, what was the post-op fud like?

Probably like a normal fud, given he noticed after that it was a post-op trans lmao.

Offline J_H

Probably!

Though it's just an inside oot boaby, is it not?!

Offline puntingpumping1920

She could face legal problems if someone reports her

Under UK law, deceiving someone about the nature of a sex act makes them incapable of informed consent.

This means penetrative sex may amount to rape if the punter claimed they were unaware of a transgender person’s history.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline J_H

Yeah, but you'd look a right cunt (pardon the pun) in court having to admit you were a punter, and saying 'Ah didnae realise it wisnae a fud, M'lud!'.
Especially when your punter name is 'amystery'!!

At least he didn't lick her out (would that be 'boabylingus'?!).

Offline winkywanky

Under UK law, deceiving someone about the nature of a sex act makes them incapable of informed consent.

This means penetrative sex may amount to rape if the punter claimed they were unaware of a transgender person’s history.

Very good point.

Offline Davey Dykes

Technically true but if you couldn't tell that was a Bobbed bloke the Judge and both sets of Council would laugh you out of Court then goad you on the street laughing and pointing. That's without taking the shite tats into account.

Offline FBman78

Probably!

Aye it is and yeah think how sick you would feel if you went down on that and found out later. :vomit:

Offline DickDiver

Years ago I ended up in a really shit sauna, long since closed. Can't remember what it was called, was in a residential area kinda Bellevue way.

Took the only "lassie" working. In the room had doubts, not attractive at all, but I was young and a pragmatist so thought I'd make the best of a bad deal and get a blowie.

"She" for reasons that totally fucking escaped me then and now assumed the 69 position.

I still have nightmares now about it. It was a cross between something that escaped from the scraps bin at the butcher's and the burns unit. I closed my eyes, held my breath and stayed still for about a minute before I grabbed my clothes and ran out of there.

I've heard people can be conned by fake fannies but this thing was just a fucking horror show. Fuck knows if it was a homer, or done in a back room in granton but actually one of the most boak things I've ever seen in my life.

:vomit:

Offline scott chegg

I seen her about 2years ago not realising she was a post-op dude. However i have seen quite a few pre-op TS myself so i'm not adverse to this kinda thing. It's a dick move not to disclose it.

The meet was great, good kissing and owo but when we was fucking, as i came it didnt feel as intense as a regular fud, it felt more like id just fucked a toilet roll with some lube
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 09:46:31 am by scott chegg »

Offline Matrix

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=145249.0

Just in case we get anymore trolls in the deleted comment section.  :rolleyes:

Offline HumphryB

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am dieing

Probably!

Offline thrillseekerxxx

Is that true? Thought that once someone goes through the full op they legally become that gender?

Offline salty28

Is that true? Thought that once someone goes through the full op they legally become that gender?

Under the current legislation they don't have to undergo an op to be issued with a new birth certificate, just pass a gender recognition panel. An op would count as evidence towards that though.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 05:16:39 pm by salty28 »

Offline willie loman

Years ago I ended up in a really shit sauna, long since closed. Can't remember what it was called, was in a residential area kinda Bellevue way.

Took the only "lassie" working. In the room had doubts, not attractive at all, but I was young and a pragmatist so thought I'd make the best of a bad deal and get a blowie.

"She" for reasons that totally fucking escaped me then and now assumed the 69 position.

I still have nightmares now about it. It was a cross between something that escaped from the scraps bin at the butcher's and the burns unit. I closed my eyes, held my breath and stayed still for about a minute before I grabbed my clothes and ran out of there.

I've heard people can be conned by fake fannies but this thing was just a fucking horror show. Fuck knows if it was a homer, or done in a back room in granton but actually one of the most boak things I've ever seen in my life.

:vomit:

I think the place you are talking about was in west Annandale st, although ive never met the "girl" he was a fixture in the Edinburgh sex scene for quite a while, possibly hanging out at paradise in roseburn as well., I m sure those experts from the "golden age of Edinburgh saunas" could add a few details.

Offline DickDiver

I think the place you are talking about was in west Annandale st, although ive never met the "girl" he was a fixture in the Edinburgh sex scene for quite a while, possibly hanging out at paradise in roseburn as well., I m sure those experts from the "golden age of Edinburgh saunas" could add a few details.

You're right Willy! It must have been a right shitehole because by comparison I didn't mind New Gentle Touch and it was grim enough.