Author Topic: Stratford / Lucy_20  (Read 6292 times)


13 review(s) for B.E.C.K.Y-L.O.V.E (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stanmil

70£/hh

I’ve met Lucy twice during duos with both Jessica and Anna (her well known imo flatmates) both times was thinking about booking her solo in near future and so i did.

Comms: very easy few texts and it was all set. Arrived at the place... she buzzed me in.

The Girl: Lucy is very skinny and yet with nicely shaped and very feminine figure. Her skin is simply amazing one of the main reasons i was so eager to spend some time with her. Entered the room, paper work sorted 70/hh.

Punt: Lucy greeted me in very sexy black one peace lingeree. Light makeup around eyes only. She said later that she didnt have time to put lipstick and other things but she looked more natural like this wich is great. She was freshly showered smelling absolutely amazing. I rushed into getting rid of the lingerie laid her on the bed and started DFK making my way straight down trough her very responsive titts to the goal - very small, clean and absolutely tasty puss. Spend maybe 10 minutes eating her out. I really dive into it she climaxed twice and by the time i finished down there she was very very wet. I then moved beside the bed while fingering her very slow but hard she was very very wet. She started giving me OWO while i was standing beside the bed. I read in other reviews that she is very toothy. Pretty sure she read them too cause i didnt feel any teeth at all. Good attention to the balls and sloppy enough. I told her to get the dom she obliged. Started with mish but my cock went soft straight away . ( i have a bit of a problem with condoms). I then layed on my back she removed the dom and started giving me OWO again i got rock hard and asked her to keep going while i reached for a new rubber. I put it on and straight to CG she was very careful at the begining but then relaxed and i gave her a good pounding( pretty sure she came again ). 5-10 minutes like that and filled the bag. We stayed like that for a while and chat about how nice it was both smiling and kissing. She is very sweet. Cleaned up and of the bed offered me a shower but i was going straight home so i declined.
Overall:Great punt cant think of any Negatives. Room was super clean and tidy

I would definately come back maybe for longer booking. Great GFE

10/10 from me Lucy is a gem  :yahoo:

holland

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Stanmil


holland

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Stanmil



Offline 0mard3000

No idea what's going on with this profile  :unknown:


Offline dwightschrute

She looks worryingly young in that verification pic

Offline kasamaa

She looks like Neymar in that verification pic....

Online magnetico

the profile swaps of Anna/Lucy/Karol are a nightmare.

is that pic of Karol in Clapham the same girl as Lucy which was in Stratford ?

Offline Stanmil

I saw her again few days ago. She said her AW profile was hacked or something

Offline Dicky

I saw her again few days ago. She said her AW profile was hacked or something

Can you confirm that the verification pic posted is that of Lucy?

Offline Stanmil

Can you confirm that the verification pic posted is that of Lucy?
Yes thats her . 100%

Offline 0mard3000

Yes thats her . 100%

Really ....??:unknown: She looks mad young. I was gonna possibly try and see her but now I'm probably not.

Offline Stanmil

Really ....??:unknown: She looks mad young. I was gonna possibly try and see her but now I'm probably not.
Up to you  :thumbsup: she is surely over 20 yo IMO

Online Dark_Gable

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 721
  • Likes: 7
  •  
  • Reviews: 71
Really ....??:unknown: She looks mad young. I was gonna possibly try and see her but now I'm probably not.
Probably just a case of looking young in the verification picture, not necessarily in real life :unknown:
I had similar reservations when I saw "Sarah Slim Girl" and she looked every bit a fully grown woman in the flesh.

Lucy_20 has caught my eye and I will try her at some point, it'll make a change from my usual big booty pursuits :)

Offline Stanmil

Lucy_20 has caught my eye and I will try her at some point, it'll make a change from my usual big booty pursuits :)

You will still be up for a treat (asswise) her backside is just gorgeous :hi:

Offline Honestperv

Does anyone know if she still does facials? Has gone from her list.

Offline PLeisure

Does anyone know if she still does facials? Has gone from her list.
As has CiM  :(

Offline Stanmil

Does anyone know if she still does facials? Has gone from her list.

Not sure about facials but CIM surely
She moved to Merylebone btw

Offline PLeisure

Not sure about facials but CIM surely
She moved to Merylebone btw
Nopes. She confirmed via text over the weekend that this is no longer provided.

Offline Honestperv

Which one? (I'm guessing you meant both are off the table?)

Offline PLeisure

Which one? (I'm guessing you meant both are off the table?)
Apologies - rushed that response ...
She confirmed that CiM is no longer provided  :(