Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny - Welwyn Garden City  (Read 1238 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Arbetare

Girlfriend Jenny - Welwyn Garden City

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

One Hour GFE - £120

I saw Jenny recently as she'd been on my HL for a while, with the booking being arranged at short notice via text. Clear directions were given with location and where to park. When you text to say you've arrived, she gives very explicit instructions on how to get to her apartment and makes it very clear that you should be quiet. Her place is on the outskirts of WGC, so would probably be a quick taxi ride if coming in by train. Lots of parking and very discreet.

The apartment is up a few floors, but is a nice, clean and modern place.

Jenny was hiding behind the door when it opened and as I walked in she closed it quickly. Big smile, a welcoming hug and a kiss and I was lead to the bedroom. Jenny is pretty much as her photos, although I'd say her video thumbnails are more representative of her. A curvy, dyed red-head who is very pretty, she suited me down the ground. She is quite short, but the heels she was wearing helped out a bit. A little bit of light-hearted chat, a bit more kissing and I ask for a shower having been on the road for a few hours. A quick shower and I'm back in her room. I had left my clothes in the bathroom, but she asked me to bring them through to the bedroom - more of that later

She was wearing black lingerie as I'd requested and she looked stunning in it. She walked over and pressed herself up against me and said something like "Finally, we can make a start"  :D Plenty of DFK followed - she is an excellent kisser - with a lot of mutual touching. It's worth noting that from the start, there was no sign of hesitation or reservation that you can get with some wg's when you first meet them, she was fully committed to giving me a good time from the start and was always fully engaged. We moved to the bed and started to explore each other's bodies.

I was impressed with how responsive she is. Others have mentioned similar, and she really is that sensitive or a bloody good actress. Kissing, touching or licking her body had her shuddering or trembling. She is the woman to see if you want to feel like a right proper sex god :rolleyes: The usual sort of stuff followed - OWO, RO, mutual masturbation, a lot of kissing all over each other's bodies and sex in missionary, where I finished. OWO, in particular, was superb and she really excelled at this with attention to my balls and perineum, taking me deep into her mouth plus a fair bit of cock-worship. She did the latter with a proper-dreamy eyed expression on her face as she rubbed my dick against her face, kissing and licking it, so again she either likes it or knows what a guy wants to see.

After finishing, we had a drink and a good cuddle for a bit, with some joking around and chat. With about 10 minutes left of my hour (she has a HUGE clock on the wall) she started to kiss me urgently and warming me up. I asked if she was OK with this as it was close to the end of my time. A smile and a deep kiss was my answer and round two started. Pretty much a repeat of round 1, but this time I ended up finishing in a bout of vigorous doggy. I was knackered after this second bout and had to really drag myself to the bathroom to freshen up. Once showered and dressed, I went back to say goodbye, another quick kiss and a cuddle and I was offered a chocolate to eat as I left.

A fantastic punt with a woman whose GFE style is the 'gentle, besotted, would-do-pretty-much-anything-for-you' type of girlfriend who wants you to leave a happy man.

One thing I should mention is although this was a great session, she does share this flat with someone. At some point during the punt, a loud voice was heard speaking outside the room. It wasn't speaking in English and I couldn't make out if it was male or female. This is the reason why I was asked to bring my clothes from the bathroom. Mentioning this as I think it's important for others to know and draw their own conclusions.

Would I go back again: Almost unreservedly. The voice outside the room puts me off a little as I'm used to seeing indies who don't share their apartments. Apart from that it was a great punt with a great wg.

nervous colin

Every time i have seen jenny ,  i have never encountered someone else in the flat, so that must be a new thing.
She is very responsive, last time we snogged and groped so much in the hall, she couldnt get enough of her nipples being tweaked.  :thumbsup:

Offline Arbetare

Every time i have seen jenny ,  i have never encountered someone else in the flat, so that must be a new thing.
She is very responsive, last time we snogged and groped so much in the hall, she couldnt get enough of her nipples being tweaked.  :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was pretty shocked to hear another voice in the apartment, as I scan the reviews for this kind of thing. Still, I wasn't murdered and my body dumped in a canal, so all OK I guess  :D

She does seem very responsive, I agree. I was doing my patented 'nipple tweak/RO/finger' move and I thought she was going to expire on me! Still, whatever the reality is, it got me good and ready  :cool:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 08:00:53 pm by Arbetare »

PaleRider

She shared the flat on and off over the last couple of years, it wasn’t uncommon to hear activity next door and keeping the shower clear was a common request. Sounds like she’s sharing again.