Author Topic: Sexy_cookie - Manchester City Centre  (Read 1634 times)


8 review(s) for Sexy_cookie (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was quite an empty encounter. Based off Oldham Road, near Bem Brasil restaurant.

It's the girl in the photos, cute fresh face, but body shows signs of child birth (saggy tits and C-section scar).

On arrival, she greeted me without a smile then offered a handshake. Very businesslike.

Handed her £70 for 30 minutes, then she said it's £80. Without questioning it, I handed over another £10 but subsequently checked her profile and it was £70. Bloody chancer...

I did confirm DFK and OWO before handing over the cash and she nodded.

Started with some kissing which was good, quite passionate and just a bit of tongue. After about 30 seconds of this she started to offer her neck and that was the end of the DFK for the whole session. She went down for owo which was pretty shit. Was barely using her mouth and plenty of hands.

We were not even 5 minutes into the session and she was reaching for the condom, I said I wanted more oral and she replied 'it is only 30 minutes, I don't want you to run out of time'.

Went down on her a bit to see if it would warm her up, and just as she was getting close she pushed me away and said 'it is my job to make you come'...but not in a hot or flirtatious way, just very businesslike and with no eye contact as she opened the condom wrapper.

Sex was ok. She isn't at all tight but didn't need lube as she was quite wet. Can take a pounding. Mish, doggy, her on top (crap as she claimed she was tired after 2 minutes of riding).

Tried to finish in doggy, then she randomly stopped me and said 'hand job'? To which I replied, I can finish in doggy.

Up she gets, about 17 minutes into the session and says your time is up. She took the wet wipes, wiped her fanny and left the packet on the bed for me. I was stunned, she just left the room and went into the living room and shut the door behind her.

So there I am, lying but naked on the bed with a pack of wet wipes lol. I showered and got changed and went to leave. She was still in the other room on the phone now, I knocked on the door to say I was leaving and she popped her head out and said 'bye'.

Bizarre behaviour. Before starting the session I was freshly showered and used mouthwash as always, and I'm in my early 30's in relatively good shape. So I don't think I did anything wrong on my end, she does doesn't give a shit about client satisfaction.

I left myself out, and didn't even get to empty my nuts - just my wallet.

One to avoid.


Offline Ce95

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 136
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
 That was painful to read!  :dash:
Thanks for the warning
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cryton123

Sounds similar to my experience with her (see my review)

She is absolutely shit and a complete waste of money. Hopefully another negative will warn others to stay away.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this. Liked the look of the profile and was in the list but no more thanks to the reviews.

Offline Bustydusty

That is really shocking - overcharged,didn’t provide agreed services,didn’t get close to time paid for and didn’t even cum - got to be up there with the biggest piss takers this girl

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks gents - glad that my shit experience has at least helped others to potentially save money.

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Your quote " On arrival, she greeted me without a smile then offered a handshake. Very businesslike. "

Quite the opposite of this one.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned her up - i`m at the end of your street - ok - it`s No xx let yourself in.
Knocked on the door, opened it a bit and she was hiding behind it, she pounced on me like a tiger, tongue straight down my throat and almost wrestled me down to the ground.

Offline DylzzCee

She messed me around with the bookings, I will write a review about her shortly. Complete pisstaker.

Offline OakTree

Your quote " On arrival, she greeted me without a smile then offered a handshake. Very businesslike. "

Quite the opposite of this one.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned her up - i`m at the end of your street - ok - it`s No xx let yourself in.
Knocked on the door, opened it a bit and she was hiding behind it, she pounced on me like a tiger, tongue straight down my throat and almost wrestled me down to the ground.

I have no idea how that is of help to the OP. Add to that, hasn’t bella39 been outed for BB?

Offline cueball

I have no idea how that is of help to the OP. Add to that, hasn’t bella39 been outed for BB?
Yes, Bella is in the bb thread, with a screen shot too.

Offline Bustydusty

Your quote " On arrival, she greeted me without a smile then offered a handshake. Very businesslike. "

Quite the opposite of this one.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned her up - i`m at the end of your street - ok - it`s No xx let yourself in.
Knocked on the door, opened it a bit and she was hiding behind it, she pounced on me like a tiger, tongue straight down my throat and almost wrestled me down to the ground.

? :unknown:

Offline sir wanksalot

Thanks for the review. Hopefully, everyone on here who was thinking of seeing her have put her in the bin by now.

I'm starting to think we should all support each other (and hopefully raise WG standards) by texting a WG every time she gets a bad review and linking to the review page on here. That way she knows it isn't just a single punter who will be avoiding her in future but a community.

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review. Hopefully, everyone on here who was thinking of seeing her have put her in the bin by now.

I'm starting to think we should all support each other (and hopefully raise WG standards) by texting a WG every time she gets a bad review and linking to the review page on here. That way she knows it isn't just a single punter who will be avoiding her in future but a community.

Quite a few WG`s are on here, the vast majority just keep quiet unless they strongly object to any comments and feel the need to defend themselves.

Offline frankc

Your quote " On arrival, she greeted me without a smile then offered a handshake. Very businesslike. "

Quite the opposite of this one.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned her up - i`m at the end of your street - ok - it`s No xx let yourself in.
Knocked on the door, opened it a bit and she was hiding behind it, she pounced on me like a tiger, tongue straight down my throat and almost wrestled me down to the ground.

Touting....Its not allowed on this site

« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:11:44 pm by frankc »

Offline yoona

Feels like I saw a completely different girl. I had the best service