Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top 5 punts of 2013 in London  (Read 37751 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for Nicole.Spring.xxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Savanah hot (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for only one time (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Conwy

Is Sadie strumpet Asian? May try one day..

I asked her today about her ethnicity. Her mother is Chinese and her father British.
She was brought up in England and has a South-eastern non-regional accent.

C

jimbobwood

I am a part timer in comparison - but thanks for informative posts this year, so here goes here's my memorable punts this year- I've not had the pleasure of many of the aforementioned ladies :)

Petite Angel - External Link/Members Only

I saw Petite Angel today, very good punt. DFK was very passionate, OWO strong and relentless, CIM, very clean and very sensitive Clit! ;)

The only downside was she doesn't allow fingering. Overall I rate this 8/10 and paid £100 for 1 hour. I think she is slightly expensive, she is more in the region of £80-90ph. Still a good girl to see.

Offline Luke

Offline xyfek

Brilliant thread! I guess my hotlist needs a serious update, as 2013 was rather poor in terms of punting... Keep them coming lads -- pun intended! :cool:

herelonely

Can you all please stop posting, I can't keep up on the hot listing and this thread is going to cost me a fortune FFS!!!

Hotlist growing by the second!!

rf017

Mine would be

1) Analqueen1
2) Dee & Platinum Cindy Cannot separate them
3) Hazel Kitten
4) Chelsea Rosie
5) Miss Katrina

All stunning girls and great fun

Offline Ladypleaser

Mine would be

1) Analqueen1
2) Dee & Platinum Cindy Cannot separate them
3) Hazel Kitten
4) Chelsea Rosie
5) Miss Katrina

All stunning girls and great fun

Links?

yuzaru

Great thread.....my best punt was with Lola Bell now in Southgate. So talkative and the sex was amazing ( her blowjob was great) . Second best Maggie from Croydon. Third best Stacey from Southfields.

password02

do you have a link for Lola Bell?

Offline iPad3

External Link/Members Only

Blimey, each to their own and all that, but even without meeting Maggie or Stacey I'm struggling to see how you'd put her above them in a hotlist.....her blowjob must monumental...

Offline Ishag

Xena/ Miss Mystery External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  9/10

Nicole mademoiselle - External Link/Members Only (£60 - 1hr) (Rating: 8/10)

Sissy External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 8/10

All 3 @ £60/hr  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Lola Bell - External Link/Members Only (£60- 1hr) (Rating: 6/10) She stopped DFK

SIR STEVE :D I am planning to visit  Nicole or Sissy this saturday and just wanted to confirm with you if both of them offer DFK? I know u prefer xena but i am not into flat girls :D

Offline punk

Blimey, each to their own and all that, but even without meeting Maggie or Stacey I'm struggling to see how you'd put her above them in a hotlist.....her blowjob must monumental...

might be never meet her, but is well regard on here.

Offline Steve2

SIR STEVE :D I am planning to visit  Nicole or Sissy this saturday and just wanted to confirm with you if both of them offer DFK? I know u prefer xena but i am not into flat girls :D

It'l have to be Nicole then , as Sissy went home yesterday. And yes both do DFK

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: