Author Topic: Genesis Massage Swalwell  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Weatherman21

This is my first review so here goes...

External Link/Members Only

Comms,  I was a walk in.  Was told to come back about an hour later.  There was 2 girls both very attractive.  One being older than the other.

Massage, Came back an hour later as instructed.  My masseuse was the younger one.  She wore black leggings and black top.  She had massive boobs not sure if they were enhanced or not.  Massage itself was very good.  Lots of rubbing oil on my butt cheeks and inner thigh.  Was asked to turn over and within minutes I was asked if I wanted HE.  I declined due to the fact I got nervous and the little fella refused to cooperate.  I did ask if she did topless or B2B but was told HE only.  Which would of been £20.

£35 for 1hr massage which was very good.  HE is on offer.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for reviewing. If that's your first time now you know what it's all about so maybe you can relax more the next time and enjoy some extras.  :hi: