Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma- Premium - Sunderland  (Read 644 times)

GeordieBadass

I like MILF's so decided to try Emma of Premium. Arrangements made by e-mail and text with Premium all done very easily. Emma was located in a nice apartment block in Sunderland within easy walking distance of the metro. Decided on a 30min £60 in call as I had not seen her before.
On arrival the door opened and I was greeted by a very attractive sophisticated MILF wearing a nice dress and heels. A quick chat and paperwork sorted and lead into the bedroom where clothes were quickly discarded. She is all women and has large natural tits and curves where I like them. Straight into some excellent OWO lying on the bed with constant eye contact and plenty of variation which was great. Had me on the edge a few times! Onto RO where she was responsive and tasted great. Could have spent all day down there. Then the main event when she told me she wanted me to fuck her. So into mish followed by doggie where I hammered away for a while. Finished off with her on her knees for some more excellent OWO folowed by CIM.
An excellent punt which I hope to repeat.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review GBA.  :drinks:  Glad you enjoyed her company and ample charms.  ;)

Seen her earlier this year, absolutely awesomely horny MILF, couldn't fault her ability or enthusiasm.  :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 3rdManIn

I fucking hate the fact that MILFs are now younger than me.  :( :lol:

Offline NotTooOld4It

You're lucky. Quite a lot of 'Gilfs are younger than me.

Offline NotTooOld4It

I like MILF's so decided to try Emma of Premium. Arrangements made by e-mail and text with Premium all done very easily. Emma was located in a nice apartment block in Sunderland within easy walking distance of the metro. Decided on a 30min £60 in call as I had not seen her before.
On arrival the door opened and I was greeted by a very attractive sophisticated MILF wearing a nice dress and heels. A quick chat and paperwork sorted and lead into the bedroom where clothes were quickly discarded. She is all women and has large natural tits and curves where I like them. Straight into some excellent OWO lying on the bed with constant eye contact and plenty of variation which was great. Had me on the edge a few times! Onto RO where she was responsive and tasted great. Could have spent all day down there. Then the main event when she told me she wanted me to fuck her. So into mish followed by doggie where I hammered away for a while. Finished off with her on her knees for some more excellent OWO folowed by CIM.
An excellent punt which I hope to repeat.
External Link/Members Only

Great review. She's on my hotlist. But I must see Emily first.

Online Kev3773

Emily could be a younger version of Emma imo. Both great so fill yer boots  :hi:

Offline Shearer1955

Nice review
She sounds great  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Get a fekin life man!!! As long as your still breathing and got a "Stiffy" on go fill ya fucking boots.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Plus for what it's worth...... Every fucker is "Younger than ME"  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

I'm sure you won't regret seeing Emma, excellent service from that lady. NTOFI.  :thumbsup: