Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need some advice or recommendations  (Read 195 times)

Offline wheelygood

I used to see Pippa knight fairly often and had a great time together. We managed to strike a work relationship where I could trust her. This is extremely important due to the disability I hsve. I know she’s probably retired regretfully but if someone knows whether she’s bsck that would be great to know. However more importantly could those who had seen her recommend someone similar in personality. Looks are important but I need to be able to trust her. Many thanks for your help

Sureshot

I used to see Pippa knight fairly often and had a great time together. We managed to strike a work relationship where I could trust her. This is extremely important due to the disability I hsve. I know she’s probably retired regretfully but if someone knows whether she’s bsck that would be great to know. However more importantly could those who had seen her recommend someone similar in personality. Looks are important but I need to be able to trust her. Many thanks for your help

If your desperate to see her, you can probably find the chunk scavaging the bins behind greggs.

Try Jessica, younger than Peppa but a decent shag and more honest about her physique

External Link/Members Only